Dana White and Joe Rogan gone missing on social media since Nunes smashed Rousey

They went to Rhonda's house to keep her on a suicide watch.

With her loss maybe we can go back to not giving a shit about wmma. For a little while she was the best out of 40 women, woop de do. Now that the "GOAT" has been demolished by an ugly chick we'll see how long the interest holds.

Rogan is doing a podcast breaking down the fights later today with Eddie Bravo, so if you want his opinion you'll get it..

In terms of Dana, we all know he's in love with Ronda and he's licking his wounds.

Well Amanda did Shush them...

giphy.gif

Joe's afraid of pissing her off again and Dana knows she was already fragile heading in so why push her towards retiring and killing his cash cow.

This thing will blow over & people will start to recognize Nunes.

Waz a big hit to the UFC that one of a very few Gold Club PPV cash cows haz fallen. Plus it's the New Year n stuff... give them a chance to celebrate too before criticizing them too much for not being able to process Rousey'z latest fall just yet.

I don't know if Joe has been warned off speaking his mind about Ronda but I'm surprised he bent over for her at this stage...

He was one of the people to stick up for her more than most, and she still put him in the sinbin...

Joe has disappointed me for not sticking up for himself and not telling it like it is.

Anyone remember when Tito Ortiz slagged off Rousey and Dana, completely seriously, said:

"She smokes you".

These imbeciles actually believed this. Mind blowing.

Joe's afraid of pissing her off again and Dana knows she was already fragile heading in so why push her towards retiring and killing his cash cow.

This. There's still money to be made.

For such a defining moment in UFC history, its rather obvious that these 2 cucks are sobbing in each others arms that the hype train money printing machine Rousey career is over. The least these 2 "alpha" males could do is praise Nunes for a dominating display in a title fight. Dana hasnt made a peep and apparently Joe thinks the most important part of UFC 207 is this:

""

Not one acknowledgement from either of them about Nunes performance. Damn i hope the new owners of the UFC remove these 2 idiots.

What a bunch of shit.

Yes it was nice seeing ronda done again, but are you really wanting to see nunes again? Cody is what i want to see again, despite being happier for nunes winning.

I didnt like cruz almost as much as i didnt like ronda. However had anyone wouldve predicted how ronda would lose, it wouldve played out exactly as it did. Cody fucking up cruz, dancing, taunting, and not getting tired, all against the dance machine, that was hardly predicted. Then the asshole gives his belt away to a kid that beat leukemia. Hes the real story and will generate ppvs.

Nunes? Nope. Id be willing to bet ronda STILL sells more ppvs over nunes even after her 2 hilarious deserved defeats.

Cuck confirmed.

Are you butthurt he called Rogan and Dana cucks for fake stanning for Rhonda? She was their cash cow and they were lying to their fanbase and casuals to make the product seem better than what it was.

Are you butthurt he called Rogan and Dana cucks for fake stanning for Rhonda? She was their cash cow and they were lying to their fanbase and casuals to make the product seem better than what it was.

Triggered cuck detected.

Triggered cuck detected.

I see all types of triggering here, and it's not coming from me or the other poster. LOL
I also noted liberal bitch boys try to call other people cucks cause they get called cuck so much. You poor thing.

Back