Dana White and Joe Rogan gone missing on social media since Nunes smashed Rousey

gdmclean

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
For such a defining moment in UFC history, its rather obvious that these 2 cucks are sobbing in each others arms that the hype train money printing machine Rousey career is over. The least these 2 "alpha" males could do is praise Nunes for a dominating display in a title fight. Dana hasnt made a peep and apparently Joe thinks the most important part of UFC 207 is this:

""

Not one acknowledgement from either of them about Nunes performance. Damn i hope the new owners of the UFC remove these 2 idiots.

For such a defining moment in UFC history, its rather obvious that these 2 cucks are sobbing in each others arms that the hype train money printing machine Rousey career is over.

Cuck confirmed.

lol the new owners are probably the ones that want it swept under the rug you dumbass

"Once in a lifetime doesn't apply to Ronda Rousey. It's once ever in human history" - Joe Rogan

"Once in a lifetime doesn't apply to Ronda Rousey. It's once ever in human history" - Joe Rogan

Guy should be reminded on that cringe shit on a daily basis. He gets after Bravo for ridiculous opinions, and what he said in the past about Rousey isn't completely hyperbolic? He's a grown man FFS.

They're both Americans, I'm guessing they were rooting for the American.

And certainly Dana was rooting for the marketable fighter

If they don't talk about it, it never happened

They're both Americans, I'm guessing they were rooting for the American.

And certainly Dana was rooting for the marketable fighter

Both fighters are American and the American won...didn't you watch the fight?

Dana is probably still counting the cash he made with Ronda, and Rogan is just pretending that never happened.

For such a defining moment in UFC history, its rather obvious that these 2 cucks are sobbing in each others arms that the hype train money printing machine Rousey career is over. The least these 2 "alpha" males could do is praise Nunes for a dominating display in a title fight. Dana hasnt made a peep and apparently Joe thinks the most important part of UFC 207 is this:

""

Not one acknowledgement from either of them about Nunes performance. Damn i hope the new owners of the UFC remove these 2 idiots.

and replace them with fucking who??!?!

You want some fake ass Roger Goddell who lies and pretends to be someone he's not. Talks like a politician robot?

You don't even know how good you got it.

It's New Years. They are out partying and getting laid most likely??

You could just go on youtube and watch the interviews they did after the fight. They both talk about how great Amanda is.

Dana trying to payoff usada. Give nunes a failed test now god damit

they´re are searching for the next cash cow now that Rounda is finished

If he was important enough to interview someone should ask him about his 'once in ever' comment on Rousey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back