Media Dana White about Ngannou: “I didn’t like Francis as a person”

I would love nothing more than to tell all these stupid fucking rich dudes to their faces:

"Literally no one actually likes you, people only pretend to because it benefits the in some way, but if we took away your money and power and you were just "Joe Nobody" working a 9-5 you wouldn't have any friends. Nobody thinks you are funny, cool, smart, interesting or anything that resembles a decent human being. You are just a shit-stain of a person that doesn't realize people hold their nose around you because that's what the influence of money/power does to people."

They couldn't handle the truth though, that's why they are insulated with sycophants and leeches to boost their ego and make them feel special/important, when they really aren't - it's the money/power that is special and important, that's why the sycophants/leeches are there to begin with.

<31>
Well that is sadly wrong for some parts. Most of their fans are not sycophants.
Money is power and just like with religion people will find a way to adore people in power no matter their bad sides.
People adore successful people! And it for sure does not benefit them.
Just the way it is! They would probably find friends quickly even without money.
But it would not be you and me.

Francis gladly takes money from Mohammed bin Salman and glazes him and his crony Turki Al-Sheikh the way Dana glazes Jones. Next to MBS Dana is a saint.

Francis only "stood up against" Dana and the UFC because he couldn't get the deal he wanted and it's good PR, Dana is only shitting on Francis because he wouldn't sign their restrictive contract. None of this ever had anything to do with either being "bad people", because neither Francis nor Dana White has any real morals that would make them care about that in the first place.
This is the only sane and rational take here. I don’t get why people are idolizing sportsmen, businessmen and politicians whom they don’t know behind closed doors. This is insane to me. At that high level, everyone is a shark in one way or another, and has an “ugly side” bigger than average...that’s what it takes to get there. Sherbros if you need a role model, look elsewhere. There’s probably one right in your backyard, or even better, make one in the mirror.

Well that is sadly wrong for some parts. Most of their fans are not sycophants.
Money is power and just like with religion people will find a way to adore people in power no matter their bad sides.
People adore successful people! And it for sure does not benefit them.
Just the way it is! They would probably find friends quickly even without money.
But it would not be you and me.

That's kind of my entire point - their fans are fans because they are wealthy/powerful. If most people had co-workers or acquaintances that acted like Dana they would hate their fucking guts with a high probability.

Most people who behave like cruel, lying egotistical maniacs with no compassion or regard for people they actively look to exploit are not well-liked. People without money or power but those characteristics don't develop even fake friends because how could they, they offer nothing in that instance.

The people that are Dana's "friends" in real-life are only that because of how that wealth/power benefits them tangentially, not because they have inherent personality traits that are valuable or commendable. The reason Dana can manufacture "friends" is because money/power has an incredibly strong draw and acts as bait. As you said, people adore it and want to be near it so they can overlook anything in order to get rewarded with being around it.

Bro you slap your wife in public, your own mom hates you, and you simp for felon rapist Donald Trump…you are a shit person and nobody cares what you think of another man.
You wack, you twisted, your girl's a ho
You broke, the kid ain't yours and everybody know
Your old man say you stupid, you be like, "So?"
"I love my baby mother, I'll never let her go"

I too, know that Franny is a prick! This is literally the one scientifically verifiable fact that daner has ever spoken….

Dana is creepy as fuck with women too. Look at the finale of the last Contender Series -- when he didn't know the camera was on he was getting all palmy and gross with that 19 year old Argentinian ninja ferret and you could clearly see how creeped out she was and just putting up with it to get the contract. I felt sexually harassed watching through the monitor.
Julieta Martinez? I rewatched the scenes with her on UFC Fight Pass (episode 10) and didn't find anything suspicious. You guys are getting paranoid lol. He didn't sign her because she's not ready yet and it was probably a good decision for her career in the long run.

This is actually hilarious. Like I'm sure Francis isn't always as nice as he looks on camera, but to act like he was morally outraged... I can't stop laughing...

Magumbo ?

It's funny to see racist like you being mad about africans immigrants talking about their continents but not saying anything about mexicans, italians or eastern europeeans immigrants.

Plus the fact that guys like you defend a guy like Dana over Francis, says a lot about you.
Magumbo is what Joey Diaz calls him. By your and @Substance Abuse logic Stiopic is racist slur too

Shows Dana a picture of himself. " If you didn't know who this was. What are your first impressions"

Last edited:
The definition of rent free. There's never been a fighter that Dana's talked about to this extent that's not in the UFC.

Of course he doesnt like Francis. Why would a coke driven wife slapping, ho smashing, fighter rip offing POS like Dana get along with anyone decent?

Back