News Dana to reveal Khabib's decision on Abc Today

1. Colitis has nothing to do with it.
2. This is from a fight that happened 8 years ago long before all of this collitis crap.

rHD4Tyw.jpg

You made fool of yourself enough already. I suggest you to stop posting.
The pic you posted was in the mid of his colitis dumb dumb.
Colitis causes bloating.
Here's another pic of the hendricks fight, looks so fat here right? IMG_20210116_135610.jpg

IMG_20210116_135827.jpg

Conor chartered 2 private jets from Dublin to NY to attack a UFC bus because Lobov got bitchslapped.

Now imagine his reaction when the biggest fight of a all time is Khabib vs GSP.
<Ellaria01>

1. Khabib is relinquishing his title for the GSP fight
2. Conor Poirier will now be for the belt

If khabib refused to fight he wouldn't be doing this.

So khabib is fighting basically

The way he said “I’ll be explaining how it affects the McGregor bout” has me worried they will make that a title fight.

That would easily be the worst outcome

1. Colitis has nothing to do with it.
2. This is from a fight that happened 8 years ago long before all of this collitis crap.

rHD4Tyw.jpg

You made fool of yourself enough already. I suggest you to stop posting.
You're literally the one getting destroyed on this thread. Starting to feel sorry for you since you keep getting owned

OFC it is. Why would he rematch Conor who he's afraid of instead of fighting a 40-year old GSP at 155 or 160 in order to dehydrate a former MW as much as possible.

Khabib is a coward and we'll get confirmation from Dana again.
40 years old GSP UTTERLY destroy ur idol lmao, conor will be raped for 25 minutes, no submission, just utter control.

The fact he said it impacts on the Conor V Poirier fight makes me guess one of two things

1) Khabib is coming back to fight GSP in a non title fight at a different weight class, vacating the belt and the Conor v Poirier fight is for the belt.

2) Khabib is staying retired and vacated the belt. Conor v Poirier is for the belt.

I’m 100% certain Khabib is vacating the title if it’s impacting the Conor v Poirier fight. Conor wants the fight to be for the belt and Dana gives Conor whatever he wants.

They’re not hosting a press conference to announce the winner of Poirier-Conor is going to fight Khabib for the title because that’s what we’re assuming already while Khabib’s retirement is in limbo.

Poirier v Mcgregor for the Undisputed Lightweight Championship.

(GSP isn’t cutting to lightweight at his age)

40 years old GSP UTTERLY destroy ur idol lmao, conor will be raped for 25 minutes, no submission, just utter control.

I am my own idol pal. I don't spend my time reading about the achievements of better men. They read about me.

OFC it is. Why would he rematch Conor who he's afraid of instead of fighting a 40-year old GSP at 155 or 160 in order to dehydrate a former MW as much as possible.

Khabib is a coward and we'll get confirmation from Dana again.
Bhibster jumped off cage into enemy waters BY HIMSELF. THE YELLOW McGregor needed a hand truck and forty minions to make some felonious point.....and still ran off.

McGregor so unpredictable, if i was Dana- I'd be concerned if khabib did comeback with McGregor beating Dp( IF) .....if Conor actually wants to share cage with nurmagomedov again .
Words are words and Conor the queen of lip service.

I dont know where all this is going but Charles Oliveria needs to use his mouth. Hes already earned shot on merit but, unfortunately, title shots in UFC are sadly earned on social media ( well 50/ 50).

The way he said “I’ll be explaining how it affects the McGregor bout” has me worried they will make that a title fight.

That would easily be the worst outcome
I think you mean best. Conor gets title, diaz beats gaethje. Conor vs diaz 3 for the title

Rematch with the striker Conor, or 40 year old GSP not at welterweight.

Khabib really risking it all and challenging himself either way.

Don't really care about him coming back unless he's going to challenge himself at 170 lbs

The fact he said it impacts on the Conor V Poirier fight makes me guess one of two things

1) Khabib is coming back to fight GSP in a non title fight at a different weight class, vacating the belt and the Conor v Poirier fight is for the belt.

2) Khabib is staying retired and vacated the belt. Conor v Poirier is for the belt.

I’m 100% certain Khabib is vacating the title if it’s impacting the Conor v Poirier fight. Conor wants the fight to be for the belt and Dana gives Conor whatever he wants.

They’re not hosting a press conference to announce the winner of Poirier-Conor is going to fight Khabib for the title because that’s what we’re assuming already while Khabib’s retirement is in limbo.

Poirier v Mcgregor for the Undisputed Lightweight Championship.

(GSP isn’t cutting to lightweight at his age)
I can't see him doing a network announcement to say he's staying retired. Seems ridiculous but it's Dana so who knows

I think you mean best. Conor gets title, diaz beats gaethje. Conor vs diaz 3 for the title

Nah, I want to see BOTH Conor and Diaz show that they deserve a title shot before the third fight is made.

Neither do at the moment.

Back