Locked PWD 1163: Post-Draft Analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
a829a37c-b280-4188-b95b-82851f3aa17a_text.gif

Helluva match......and show.....only lowlight was Ivy Nike and Zoey Stark imo.

Sell me on Ilja Dragunov because I don’t get it.

He overdoes everything; promo, facial expressions, over the top animated.. just cornball shit.

Sure he hits hard, but what’s the big deal?

Of course you like him.

1.jpg

But really, what’s the big deal?

200w.gif
He's a mean motor scooter who is willing to kill himself just to kill you.

He might be small on most occasions but he has this Benoit aura that you believe than he can actually go toe to toe with the biggest of guys.

He has the believability of a Kurt Angle against Big Show vibe.

He's a mean motor scooter who is willing to kill himself just to kill you.

He might be small on most occasions but he has this Benoit aura that you believe than he can actually go toe to toe with the biggest of guys.

He has the believability of a Kurt Angle against Big Show vibe.

“Benoit aura” is a little too “kill himself to kill you” though.

Dark Side of the Ring stuff.

“Benoit aura” is a little too “kill himself to kill you” though.

Dark Side of the Ring stuff.
Benoit was getting standing ovations the last 4 years before the whole shebangbang tho.

Alls I'm saying is his style and working style makes you think he could take on a Brock.

Last edited:
Of course you like him.

1.jpg

But really, what’s the big deal?

200w.gif

Well, you already know this stuff is all subjective. I've liked him for a little bit now. Maybe a little over a year. I like the intensity. I can't stand people that aren't passionate about anything in their life. This whole thing that some people have where everything is a joke and nothing is to be taken serious can work for some people but most people who have ever gotten anything significant done in their life were intense and focused about it. Dragunov portrays that archetypal energy for me. It's seems like a shoot to him. I like that. And im not even a super straight intense guy myself, I have a pretty prominent jester side in me but I also have things that I'm tremendously passionate about that I'm willing to put it all on the line for. Obviously, this is a work but I feel he taps into that energy really well. The best gimmicks are you just turned up. I feel like the muthafucka really thinks hes a mad dragon and I dig it. That's the main thing that appeals to me about him. Plus, good worker, good character, in shape.

He does need to tone down some of the goofy faces, though. Tonight he was getting dangerously close to him being a caricature of himself. But I trust he can work the kinks out. Or not lol. We'll see what happens. He has a lot of potential, though.

That's just how I see him. I could be looking too deep into it but you know I'm a weird fucking guy sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back