News ‘F*** that punk’: Unsealed docs reveal Dana White’s reaction to Jon Jones money demands during a conversation with Lorenzo Fertitta in 2014

There wouldn't be any other organization if it werent for the hard work that Dana and the UFC has put in. Jones should be grateful that he got to ride that wave.

Jones is who he is because of the UFC. Period.

Bunch of whiny bitches here will throw a hissy fit but that is just fact. There would literally be no MMA industry today if it were not for the work of not just Dana White alone of course but a lot of people that supported his vision and provided the resources needed to execute it.

There is something very wrong with people that are not able to accept how remarkable it really is what Dana and team accomplished. The guy convinced the Fertitta's to invest $2 million with him to purchase a failed company in a sport that was made illegal in the majority of states and 15 years later pays them back $4 billion on that investment having established an entirely new genre of sports in the US and an incredibly efficient, profitable, public company to ensure there will be no question as to the sustainability of the sport for the foreseeable future.

giphy.gif

Well yeah. Jones ducked late replacement Chael Sonnen which destroyed an entire card. You and Jones may not care about that, but Dana does. So do the hardworking fans that paid good money and made plans to attend the event. But poor Jones was too scared to take the fight and thought it was in his best interest to dip out. Then Jones tries to duck a Gus rematch because he got the shit kicked out of him in the first fight.

You cannot understand because you have a pee on mentality, which clouds your judgment.

lol, you're a UFC corporate nuthugger and will change your opinion in a couple of years when UFC has fucked over all your favorite fighters.
UFC has no interest in giving you a good product for your "good money".

Are you even a fan of fighters, or just a fan of some hollywood bougie bullshit corporation?

Bunch of whiny bitches here will throw a hissy fit but that is just fact. There would literally be no MMA industry today if it were not for the work of not just Dana White alone of course but a lot of people that supported his vision and provided the resources needed to execute it.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

"What's up with Dana? Did he straighten up or is he still beating his wife in public?"

"Still a scumbag, but we're starting a slap fight league to take attention away from my being a wife abusing scumbag."

"Do you know my history, just to be a scumbag in life, ... I mean you could get pretty much every guy who's ever worked for me to testify to that".

Typical douchebag clown as always.

Drunk wife hits you
You hit her back
She is uninjured
She is no longer hitting you

"hE's BeAtiNg hiS WiFe"
Try going through life not being a liar. Just try it. It might work out for you.

Why are there always e-mails being leaked from Dana White/Fertita/Joe Silva? Can't they hire a tech guy to make sure things are air-tight?

Trash dealing with trash, how is this surprising?

Its like one drug dealer talking smack about another drug dealer. Big deal lol

lol, you're a UFC corporate nuthugger and will change your opinion in a couple of years when UFC has fucked over all your favorite fighters.
UFC has no interest in giving you a good product for your "good money".

Are you even a fan of fighters, or just a fan of some hollywood bougie bullshit corporation?

I disagree with Jones ducking Chael on short notice knowing full well it will destroy a card that Dana and the UFC worked hard to put together. I also disagree with him trying to avoid a rematch with a guy that beat him up the first time they fought. As a fan of fighters, I do not respect that kind of behavior, so I have no problem with Dana being a straight shooter and calling Jones out.

You're a real rebel for going after a company that has turned many many fighters into multimillionaire. Those poor fighters.

Drunk wife hits you
You hit her back
She is uninjured
She is no longer hitting you

"hE's BeAtiNg hiS WiFe"
Try going through life not being a liar. Just try it. It might work out for you.
Dana Wifebeater was only caught once beating his wife. The way he did it so freely in public, that poor woman's probably had to use the "I fell down the stairs" excuse a bunch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back