News Dana to reveal Khabib's decision on Abc Today

Also, he mentions how his decision impacts not on Dustin Conor but also Chandler Hooker which is weird.

Winner of both to fight for the belt?

I really hope Khabib fights again tho

He fears losing that 0 in his record like a kitchen rat. He cried thinking he lost that after the Tibau fight.

That's why he won't go up to WW and that's why he won't rematch Conor.
If he feared it he wouldn't want to fight gsp and would fight conor for a easy pay day yet again.

Khabib will relinquish the lw belt while they try and make this fight with gsp. McGregor vs Poirier will be for the belt now.

So much for that promise to his mother and being more honorable than conor than retiring then just coming back.

Dana's reveal of Khabib's decision will draw more viewers than actual fights of 99% of the roster.

That would suck if Conor is fighting for the belt again

As long as it's not the shitty GSP fight I'm happy about him returning

You would rather see him rematch someone he has already crushed?

Or you're hopeful that he fights Oliveira or Tony? There's 0 chance the latter happens with Ferguson on a 2 fight skid, and there's also no way they make such a big deal about announcing a fight with Oliveira.

Jones is the GOAT, not the boring ass Khabib.

Okay HE'S BACK! He's not gonna go on there live and be like "he's decided to stay retired" lol how anticlimatic. YES KHABIB'S BAAAACK!!!!! THE GOAT IS BACK!!!! 30-0, NOW TAKING THE UNDISPUTED GOAT TITLE!!!!!!
Jesus you can smell the nuthuggery through reading this

EryXbfoW8Ag2lp0

He fears losing that 0 in his record like a kitchen rat. He cried thinking he lost that after the Tibau fight.

That's why he won't go up to WW and that's why he won't rematch Conor.
rematch conor? he fucked conor in the ass and jizzed on his team mate.

Conor has done nothing since then. That grandpa cowboy tune up was to attract the casuals like you.

Okay HE'S BACK! He's not gonna go on there live and be like "he's decided to stay retired" lol how anticlimatic. YES KHABIB'S BAAAACK!!!!! THE GOAT IS BACK!!!! 30-0, NOW TAKING THE UNDISPUTED GOAT TITLE!!!!!!
Easy mongo, wtf lol

WTF <45>that's 3x cringe

Also there will be some announcement and Khabib will fight again! None of that circus if that wasn't the case.

Will this reveal be like Al Capone's vault?
You’ve gotta be old. I will use you as my representation to know that I too can be a successful sherdogger. Representation is important.

Back