Dana to Dan, "I'll fire you."

Dan gotta chill the fuck out.

Timestamped:

mazzagati and Yamasaki messing up = worst ref, doesn't belong reffing fights, no longer refs fights.........dean = no mention of his many many blunders. instead, calls out the guy that called out his blunder....never once approached him, only answered him, when confronted by said ref....dana loves dean...that's a given....but why....dean has made more blunders, in my opinion than yamasaki ever did....I personally liked yamasaki...he tended to let fights go on to the right moment of punishment...he was consistant...unlike dean...who has many incredibly late stoppages and incredibly early stoppages...the faber vs barao early stoppage comes to mind. and the rockhold weidman and this past fight come to mind for late stoppages...

.there are many refs far better than dean....big dan, i like better...goddard, i like better...pretty much every ref.

He said things about Hardy, ok, but he was referencing another episode. So, you are wrong, it was not directly to Hardy. Stop playing stupid.

But payroll trying to change the narrative is common around here, no news.

Dan Hardy was right on his behaviour against a bad judgement - and this is not new when we talk about Herb "the corrupt" Dean. Try harder.

Last edited:
One of the first things I noticed when I first saw MMA was the respect for the referee. I used to watch soccer in the past and it is very common occurance that players have many things to say about decision made by the referee. I prefer situations from MMA because at the and of the day he does his job and he should know best what to do and his decisions shouldn't be questioned during the fight despite very controversial things.

I understand that there are many very complexed situations, emotions are involved but anyway the things that referee decided to do should be respected. Of course mistakes will happen sometimes and in this sport they have bad consequences for the fighters but it's the part of this sport. I think like Herb has much more knowledge, much more experience in doing this and he saw something in this case that we simply don't know because we didn't see tounsands of fights from this prespective. It's always easy to say after the fact: "Horrible stopage" and things like that. In my opinion walkouts after KO makes situation even harder. Sometimes you clearly have somebody who is still able to fight but opponents decided not to continue and it puts additional pressure on the referee. At the same time sometimes you got firends who fight each other and it's compeletly understandable that you don't want to hit him more times than it's necessary. I don't know rules as deeply to be able to settle if it was good or bad stoppage. McCarthy explained why it looked like it did so I believe that guy who wrote these rules knows what he is talking about. I don't think Hardy acted adequately and I also wouldn't like to see things like this in the future.

tyVjJBt.gif

I honestly don't think hardy gives a shit what dana thinks...he knows and feels he was right...when you believe you're right in your heart, you're at ease and feel good about it...and no amount of dana crying, protecting his pot smoking hippy ref in dean...who's the worst ref in the business.

hardy is a great commentator and before this incident, you couldn't find anyone that didn't like him as a commentator...or at least very few...his passion and honesty should be appreciated...he's not some company troll, just doing what they say...he speaks his mind. only now, people are claiming he's not a good commentator....well, we know those people are full of shit...

With Dan Hardy 100% on this.

Why fix something broken and focus on the actual issue, when you can deflect from the real issue and focus on someone pointing out the issue? Oh no, it was "unprofessional"..... coming from Dana White of all people is the most hilarious shit ever. He is one of the most unprofessional people I've ever seen in an interview. Dana White, the biggest hypocrite in the entire MMA business.

What a complete joke.

One of the first things I noticed when I first saw MMA was the respect for the referee. I used to watch soccer in the past and it is very common occurance that players have many things to say about decision made by the referee. I prefer situations from MMA because at the and of the day he does his job and he should know best what to do and his decisions shouldn't be questioned during the fight despite very controversial things.

I understand that there are many very complexed situations, emotions are involved but anyway the things that referee decided to do should be respected. Of course mistakes will happen sometimes and in this sport they have bad consequences for the fighters but it's the part of this sport. I think like Herb has much more knowledge, much more experience in doing this and he saw something in this case that we simply don't know because we didn't see tounsands of fights from this prespective. It's always easy to say after the fact: "Horrible stopage" and things like that. In my opinion walkouts after KO makes situation even harder. Sometimes you clearly have somebody who is still able to fight but opponents decided not to continue and it puts additional pressure on the referee. At the same time sometimes you got firends who fight each other and it's compeletly understandable that you don't want to hit him more times than it's necessary. I don't know rules as deeply to be able to settle if it was good or bad stoppage. McCarthy explained why it looked like it did so I believe that guy who wrote these rules knows what he is talking about. I don't think Hardy acted adequately and I also wouldn't like to see things like this in the future.

I believe hardy knows far more of what a knocked out fighter looks like...and just cause dean has been around alot and had a couple of fights where he lost, doesn't mean very much...he's always been a bad ref...hardy was a championship level fighter...he knows first hand what a knockout looks like. and this past fight, that guy was out, the moment the punch landed....anyone familiar with boxing or mma, knows, when a fighter falls back like that, he's out cold...his arms went out in reaction...it's 100% involuntary reaction from getting ko'd...that often happens...I've seen it happen a million times both in boxing and mma...and i'd bet my life, i've been watching boxing far longer than dean's been reffing. iv'e seen ko's from guys like sugar ray robinson, foreman, shavers, tyson, lewis, marciano...I know perfectly well what a KO looks like.

People for whatever reason, have a hard time admitting that dean is a terrible ref....sure, he does good alot of the times, but he has many many bad blunders. far more than yamasaki ever did.

Herb is one of the worst refs out there but he's bought and paid for and that's why Dana loves him. The spun narrative that he's the best in the business gets pushed hard because of it. Dan goofed up. Despite my opinions of Herb, Dan was still out of line in that altercation.

Just watched said "altercation", people is making a huge deal out of nothing, Dana loves to throw officials under the bus, only cause he doesnt do it face to face he isnt so much better than that.

Dumb bitch realized he should’ve kept his female emotions to himself and shut the fuck up.

Glad Dana checked him... he was way out of line.

Yup!

If you want to rant, rave, and argue with the ref, do that stuff offline and out of the way of the cameras. Dan Hardy (and I'm fan) is going to talk himself right into the unemployment line.

Dana could have Veronica on a leash servicing his nuts within the hour if he so pleased.

dan hardy owes uncle Dana everything

Dana bless

Back