Dana to Dan, "I'll fire you."

I believe hardy knows far more of what a knocked out fighter looks like...and just cause dean has been around alot and had a couple of fights where he lost, doesn't mean very much...he's always been a bad ref...hardy was a championship level fighter...he knows first hand what a knockout looks like. and this past fight, that guy was out, the moment the punch landed....anyone familiar with boxing or mma, knows, when a fighter falls back like that, he's out cold...his arms went out in reaction...it's 100% involuntary reaction from getting ko'd...that often happens...I've seen it happen a million times both in boxing and mma...and i'd bet my life, i've been watching boxing far longer than dean's been reffing. iv'e seen ko's from guys like sugar ray robinson, foreman, shavers, tyson, lewis, marciano...I know perfectly well what a KO looks like.

People for whatever reason, have a hard time admitting that dean is a terrible ref....sure, he does good alot of the times, but he has many many bad blunders. far more than yamasaki ever did.
At the same time Herb is a ref and he knows all the rules. You have to admit that it's easy to say from the spectator's point of view. When you stop fight too early it's bad, when you stop fight too late it's bad. As McCarthy said, Dean was in lose-lose situation in this case and every decision would be discused. In my opinion it wasn't right to yell at him after the fight especially when you work for UFC. I personally don't think that he is that bad. He did many fights and it's normal that you cannot be right every time.

I honestly don't think hardy gives a shit what dana thinks...he knows and feels he was right...when you believe you're right in your heart, you're at ease and feel good about it...and no amount of dana crying, protecting his pot smoking hippy ref in dean...who's the worst ref in the business.

hardy is a great commentator and before this incident, you couldn't find anyone that didn't like him as a commentator...or at least very few...his passion and honesty should be appreciated...he's not some company troll, just doing what they say...he speaks his mind. only now, people are claiming he's not a good commentator....well, we know those people are full of shit...

Of course he cares what he thinks. Dana's his boss. If your boss threatened to fire you on national television...I think you would care too.

It would be a great move by Dana, can't believe how many morons are supporting that clown Hardy

Of course he cares what he thinks. Dana's his boss. If your boss threatened to fire you on national television...I think you would care too.

only guys hurting for money, care if they're fired....when I used to work growing up, i never gave a shit if i was fired or not, cause i knew i had a rich family...so i never gave 2 shits. hardy might not be super rich, but i'm sure he has some good money.

At the same time Herb is a ref and he knows all the rules. You have to admit that it's easy to say from the spectator's point of view. When you stop fight too early it's bad, when you stop fight too late it's bad. As McCarthy said, Dean was in lose-lose situation in this case and every decision would be discused. In my opinion it wasn't right to yell at him after the fight especially when you work for UFC. I personally don't think that he is that bad. He did many fights and it's normal that you cannot be right every time.

I agree, not every ref is perfect...but he has many many blunders....tons. and that fight should have been stopped the moment he fell back...by how he fell, you knew he was out cold...dean should have known that.

So glad he put Hardy in his place. The twat has been getting more and more confident lately.

I agree, not every ref is perfect...but he has many many blunders....tons. and that fight should have been stopped the moment he fell back...by how he fell, you knew he was out cold...dean should have known that.
In this particular situation I can agree with you. It could have been stopped earlier. At the same time there are some good reasons why Herb reacted in the way he did and I don't think that he made huge mistake or anything like this. For me the most important thing here is the way Hardy reacted. It wasn't appropriate and I hope that we won't be forced to see things like this in the future.

“I will fire you!”

“What about Hardy?”

“I’m talking to him”

He said things about Hardy, ok, but he was referencing another episode. So, you are wrong, it was not directly to Hardy. Stop playing stupid.

But payroll trying to change the narrative is common around here, no news.

Dan Hardy was right on his behaviour against a bad judgement - and this is not new when we talk about Herb "the corrupt" Dean. Try harder.

Dude, no. You're as wrong as Dumbfuck Dan.

Hardy should of been removed from the commenting after that. He isn't a ref, if he had an issue discuss it backstage with the bosses.

Dude, no. You're as wrong as Dumbfuck Dan.
Hi Herb.

And, yes, I am right once Dana didn't direct it to Dan Hardy specifically, he said it about another episode. You and the others are trying to change the narrative as always, no news, once the majority of the people don't read anything.

Dan was right fighting back this kind of garbage refereeing.

only guys hurting for money, care if they're fired....when I used to work growing up, i never gave a shit if i was fired or not, cause i knew i had a rich family...so i never gave 2 shits. hardy might not be super rich, but i'm sure he has some good money.

Yeah cool story bro.

So glad he put Hardy in his place. The twat has been getting more and more confident lately.
tenor.gif

Dan was right. Nice to see that Sherdog is populated by bootlicking losers who won't speak out against an obvious and dangerous error. Herbert was out before he hit the canvas

It's amazing how bitter people became after he started dating macedo. Wonder why that is...

She's a dime, and there's a coin shortage in the US right now.

:-/

Hardy is turning into a bit of a Rogan
Must be the wolf’s heart

you don’t fuck with the refs/judges mane, only Dana can do that

Back