Dana to Dan, "I'll fire you."

Thank you someone gets it. Fuck! I watched the stoppage three times. It's bad but it's not the worst. If it was me I'd stop it but I guess he was trying to ascertain. That's incompetence on his part. Herbert was clearly out.

Dan hardy was taking Ls and looking like a fool all week. Beefing with kids on Twitter, hating on costa ;whom I hate but at the end of the day hardy is a professional and as such out of line and finally this.

It was so over the top. He looked like an attention seeker. Like, okay, herb dean messed up. Refs need to be held accountable and herb dean has messed up many many many times. So have other refs. Where was that energy when yan left aldo's brains all over the canvas? At the end of the day, there's a doctor in there and a corner there to stop the fight. Hardy got ahead himself there and forgot his role. I also found it disrespectful how he started Dean to "do his job" or some shit.

Dan hardy has this polite, easy going nice guy facade. It's just that a facade. He lashed out against woodley unprovoked because woodley was complaining about the way the UFC treated him and he was right ufc marginalized him. Dan hardy is an analyst and commentator. It is not his place to chime in on Twitter and tell him to "suck it Up". It just reeked of jealousy on his part because he was never half the fighter woodley was.

He's also overrated at analysis. He doesn't break things down as well as luke thomas, jack slack or the guys at heavy hands. He also lets his bias get in the way of fair analysis. He dismissed ALL paths to victory for woodley in the till fight. Dismissed the wrestling the grappling and punching power. How does a professional athlete let their love for UK and European fighters over everyone else blind them to something that should've been obvious to someone of his stature? He's such a fucking biased dude, it's not even funny.

Yeah he's also super pretentious as well and at times insufferable, but because he's "that guy" Noone ever calls him out on it. He's also delusional, talking about his "long awaited return", but Noone gives a shit and everyone at 55 and 70 shits all over him.

He just comes across as bitter, pretentious and super super fucking entitled. How the fuck do you as a commentator yell at a referee. He's so fucking privileged, he's forgotten his role. He's lucky dana white didn't fire his ass. He deserves to be fired. 1000s of people who could probably do his job and cheaper too. Lame ass.

DAN is incredibly biased toward European fighters. It's so obvious. Dismisses others and always favors them, no matter what.

Dana pays Herb more than Dan, but technically can’t fire him.

I'd rather see Mario Yamasaki reffing again than seeing Herb Dean ever ref again, who is actually no better than Yamasaki at all.
What? Playa hater. Herb dean is a G. Mario Yamasaki is a goddamn sadist.

Who the f does Dan think he is anyway, guy sure acts important for such a mediocre fighter.

At least be a former champ before behaving like an entitled douchebag...

Last edited:
Let's see how Dana responds when someone like Cormier, who yelled out during a broadcast, does it!

I'm sure that a company man like DC, or Joe Rogain (Joe called for a fight to be stopped, and/or questioned the ref’s competence also) would get far more leeway that someone like Hardy.!

Dana also said that "There’s no coming back from hitting a woman," and that fighters who did will be immediately released. And yet nothing happened to Rumble Johnson (nine or so charges of hitting women,), and Trujillo, Greg Hardy, and several others!

Where was this indignation when Mcgregor shoved Goddard?

So, the Dana White translation is "There’s no coming back from hitting a woman … unless you can make me a whole lotta money."!!!
:mad:

Dana is correct , refs need to be untouchable during events

You want yellow cards again? Lol.
They were embarrassed about the dubs I got last time lol u should read the PMs... but if I shared those I’d get banned so whatever

deluxe-jumbo-clown-wig-1.jpg
sean o'malley?

So if you approach a referee to say hello. You will be fired!

I honestly don't think hardy gives a shit what dana thinks...he knows and feels he was right...when you believe you're right in your heart, you're at ease and feel good about it...and no amount of dana crying, protecting his pot smoking hippy ref in dean...who's the worst ref in the business.

hardy is a great commentator and before this incident, you couldn't find anyone that didn't like him as a commentator...or at least very few...his passion and honesty should be appreciated...he's not some company troll, just doing what they say...he speaks his mind. only now, people are claiming he's not a good commentator....well, we know those people are full of shit...

I pray that you’re right and he doesn’t give a shit and does it again, PLEASE!

Heh, people really mad at dan hardy for being 100% right

sherdog is still a shitty place, I see
No one is saying Dan wasnt right , he has every right to criticise. what he doesnt have the right to do is aggressively accost an official, even moreso while on TV.
Officials of all sports are sacrosanct , that doesnt make them always right, but it does make them off limits like on this occasion.

Love him or hate him, Dana puts the food on his table ,therefore Dan owes Dana some loyalty. What would Dan
do without this job? It would never pay him what he makes now.

Back