Dana rips Jon Jones for latest arrest

I think you don't know what having demons means, or you're ESL. Plenty of people are telling you that you're misunderstanding and you're not listening. I'm not going to bother trying. You did this shit in the Rumble thread too. I think it's ignore list time tbh.

Not even worth responding to… blocked.

why cant jon act like a normal person when he promoting his job.

Definition of addiction
Definition of mental disorder
Definition of personality disorder

He does these things very often despite the potential negative consequences. Think of the bad stuff that didn't become known.

He knows what he's doing, he's just trying to get under people's skin

you are the one getting under people’s skin by calling them a troll…. All you did was start with an ad hominem attack instead of countering my argument… I respected you too but it sucks when you are trying to have a serious conversation and someone says you’re trolling

mental health is nothing to troll about

Most people use drugs to go away from their own state of mind, if you need something external to fulfill you or make you happy there is an issue. I’m not excusing Jones’ action in anyway shape or form. My only problem is with Dana White’s comments.

And what you want Dana to say...Oh Jon swell guy and needs help. We all know Dana going say what everyone else is thinking. Sometimes a guy like Jon needs a wakeup call. I am glad Dana said what he said about Jon because it seems no one in Jon inner circle is going call it out on him.

And what you want Dana to say...Oh Jon swell guy and needs help. We all know Dana going say what everyone else is thinking. Sometimes a guy like Jon needs a wakeup call. I am glad Dana said what he said about Jon because it seems no one in Jon inner circle is going call it out on him.

I’m expecting the face of a multi billion dollar organization to have a little more tact when speaking about one of their most popular fighters who arguably is the best fighter the sport of MMA has seen.

For case like Tony, I think he legit has an issue. I mean he really listened to outside voice

But in case if Jones or Conor is bipolar - I think more or less these are stemming from their drug use or alcohol abuse, I think they both need intervention/rehab etc
Exactly, shitting on Tony after his incident would be more along the line of shitting on someone's mental health... even then it's Sherdog lol

There's always some type of label for people, if you're a functioning adult, and a GOAT UFC fighter who fucks up over and over people are gonna talk about your "demons." I don't believe anybody truly finds that offensive

I’m human… I don’t go damage others. I don’t make money off people hurting each other and then criticize them for their mental issues when part of the cause of their mental issues is from me making money. Trust me, I can sleep at night if that’s your definition of a hypocrite.

You contribute to it nonetheless.

At least ESPN will have more 30 for 30 material…should be fire!

Exactly, shitting on Tony after his incident would be more along the line of shitting on someone's mental health... even then it's Sherdog lol

There's always some type of label for people, if you're a functioning adult, and a GOAT UFC fighter who fucks up over and over people are gonna talk about your "demons." I don't believe anybody truly finds that offensive

I guess you’ll change your tune in ten years when we find out what the repercussions finally surface. People usually don’t do drugs or commit violence because they are happy.

Which is a direct reflection of their mental state…. If someone is unhappy, their is a mental issue. Only on sherdog would someone try to protect Dana White and what he meant by rewriting definitions.

You're reaching. You asked for the definition. It's not my fault you don't know wtf you're talking about, bud.

Just as he said:

Uhm he's right about the definition.

'Inner' or 'personal' demons pretty much just means troubles, problems, fears, etc.

You attributed mental illness to the term, which is a bit of a stretch

My initial comment to you was "Demons doesn't equate to mental issues". It doesn't.

He really should change his name to Jon Bonehead Jones. I dont know how you can still keep screwing up.

Hes not a happy man thats for sure...must be the drugs.

Dana is snitching on himself. Knows firsthand that Vegas got that prime coke lmao.

Dana is snitching on himself. Knows firsthand that Vegas got that prime coke lmao.

I can almost guarantee you that he spoke with Jon and asked him to take it easy, not get too fucked up, etc...etc. He most likely specifically mentioned staying away from blow and strip clubs. You can almost see it in his face. He likely just took Jon's word for it, let him roll, and now feels like an idiot. To me, his face looks like he knew he could've prevented it somehow, and he feels somewhat responsible.

I’m expecting the face of a multi billion dollar organization to have a little more tact when speaking about one of their most popular fighters who arguably is the best fighter the sport of MMA has seen.
And as a fan I had hope the best fighter of the sport of MMA not to be in the news for getting arrested all the time.
If anything Dana white did the right thing to show no tact on someone who suppose to be ambassador of the sport, no point to cuddle. If it comes to the point where its expected when Jon flies into Vegas, how can UFC be tact when their top employee seems not to care at all. Like this is not the first time......any boss in any company would had let this person go long time ago.

typical.. “you don’t know what you are talking about I know better than you” yet adds 0 to the discussion to disprove what I said

Dude, I literally posted the definition you asked for immediately after you asked for it, which disproved what you said entirely. There is no reference to mental health, mental issues, substance abuse, or anything remotely related. Let it go. You seem to be behaving in a manner that would suggest you're not doing so well yourself. Please don't drive tonight and stay away from pregnant women. Thanks.

Back