Dana rips Jon Jones for latest arrest

regardless of how mad he is, you don’t shit on other people’s health in public can we agree on that? Or you think it’s okay to do that?

I think you're reading into this far too much. If he delved further, I would understand your anger. I do agree Dana needs more tact, but that's not who he is. I don't think he really did anything wrong. Considering Jones' history, he could have said so much worse.

Jones just gets in his own way such a fuck up. Dana has had to deal with Jones antics for decade + now I can't blame him.

That’s fine. I think the least he could have done is not bash his mental state when he’s made money off Jones losing his mental state. Dana White is showing psychopathic characteristics… there’s no way anyone can dispute that. That’s usually what it takes to run a big business like that but whatever, everyone is free to do what they want in life.
Jon did not lose his Mental state, his always been like this ever since he talk about not training for fights and party it up days before a match. How many years he has to clean up his act and take responsibility of his action, how many times UFC allow him to come back just for him to mess up again. As much you think Dana white is a pyschopathic character at least he is not as self destructive as jon is right now.

If Jon is in any other company or career right now and pulls this shit, he be fired loooong time ago.

I think you're reading into this far too much. If he delved further, I would understand your anger. I do agree Dana needs more tact, but that's not who he is. I don't think he really did anything wrong. Considering Jones' history, he could have said so much worse.

that’s all I said here he has zero tact and purposefully so… he’s doing it out of self interest… I just pointed out his hypocrisy in calling out Jones’ demons when he himself inflicts damage on others for his own monetary gain.

that’s all I said here he has zero tact and purposefully so… he’s doing it out of self interest… I just pointed out his hypocrisy in calling out Jones’ demons when he himself inflicts damage on others for his own monetary gain.

They weren't talking about Dana. They were asking him about Jon. He responded accordingly.

regardless of how mad he is, you don’t shit on other people’s health in public can we agree on that? Or you think it’s okay to do that?
I know you're trolling, but the mental health stuff has become so broad that basically anyone who fucks up doing anything can say it was a mental health issue lol

And if someone criticizes them they're made out to be anti mental health or something

lmao, WHAT?

All those things you listed are what mental health is about… good mental health is about not having fear, troubles problems cause there is no problem in the world unless you make one in your own head. Having mental illness means you have troubles and unhappiness in your mind.

are we really debating this and trying to make Dana White seem like a caring guy? We have video evidence of him having sociopathic characteristics … shitting on fighters in public when it suits him and glorifying them when it suits their own interest… and now you want us to believe he’s not trying to throw another fighter under the bus?
I think you don't know what having demons means, or you're ESL. Plenty of people are telling you that you're misunderstanding and you're not listening. I'm not going to bother trying. You did this shit in the Rumble thread too. I think it's ignore list time tbh.

Jon did not lose his Mental state, his always been like this ever since he talk about not training for fights and party it up days before a match. How many years he has to clean up his act and take responsibility of his action, how many times UFC allow him to come back just for him to mess up again. As much you think Dana white is a pyschopathic character at least he is not as self destructive as jon is right now.

If Jon is in any other company or career right now and pulls this shit, he be fired loooong time ago.

Most people use drugs to go away from their own state of mind, if you need something external to fulfill you or make you happy there is an issue. I’m not excusing Jones’ action in anyway shape or form. My only problem is with Dana White’s comments.

I think you don't know what having demons means, or you're ESL. Plenty of people are telling you that you're misunderstanding and you're not listening. I'm not going to bother trying. You did this shit in the Rumble thread too. I think it's ignore list time tbh.
He knows what he's doing, he's just trying to get under people's skin

..and you as the guy that consumes the product? Don't be an hypocrite.

I’m human… I don’t go damage others. I don’t make money off people hurting each other and then criticize them for their mental issues when part of the cause of their mental issues is from me making money. Trust me, I can sleep at night if that’s your definition of a hypocrite.

the demons:

cocaine_web.jpg

61ImTbKzn+L._AC_SY879_.jpg

generic_spiritbottle.ashx

They weren't talking about Dana. They were asking him about Jon. He responded accordingly.

he responded in his own self interest and I’m just pointing out that fact … you can respond without citing peoples health issues.

I know you're trolling, but the mental health stuff has become so broad that basically anyone who fucks up doing anything can say it was a mental health issue lol

And if someone criticizes them they're made out to be anti mental health or something

Yeah you’re getting blocked for insinuating I’m trolling when we’re talking about such a serious topic… nice try though not gonna respond to your drivel

For case like Tony, I think he legit has an issue. I mean he really listened to outside voice

But in case if Jones or Conor is bipolar - I think more or less these are stemming from their drug use or alcohol abuse, I think they both need intervention/rehab etc

Back