Dana rips Jon Jones for latest arrest

Sounds like he’s almost blaming himself and the ufc for enabling him and bringing him to the worst place he could be as a loose cannon addict

oh please …. Dana being self reflective is bullshit

he only does things for his own interest

Damn, Dana throwing Jones further under the bus?

"It's not shocking anymore. When we bring him here(Vegas), it's expected"

Dana been holding that one in since Jones vacated the belt and asked for more money.

Never fuck with psychopaths, they nurse a grudge forever and always get you back...

facts… gotta get as far away from psychopaths as possible

they don’t feel anything when they hurt you only when they lose the ability to harm you for their own gain

hence why Dana is pissed and lashing out now… he’s been waiting for this moment.

Lotta demons huh?

says the guy who has no problem making money off people killing each other by giving each other CTE

So, Jon gets arrested in Vegas, again, within 24 hours, and fights under his banner, yet he's not supposed to say anything and gloss over it despite Jones' history when being asked questions?

<{fry}>

This arrest is a good thing for the UFC. If im Dana white, im offering Jon a lowball contract and legal help in exchange for the Francis fight. Jon will never get McGregor money and the UFC holds a lot of cards right now, he’s screwed himself again.

Yes, because blaming the city Jon is in makes loads of sense.

Total, utter sense.

Didn’t seem to be blaming the city, seemed more like he was telling it straight about how many problems Jones has that he can’t even visit the city

So, Jon gets arrested in Vegas, again, within 24 hours, and fights under his banner, yet he's not supposed to say anything and gloss over it despite Jones' history when being asked questions?

<{fry}>

why did he feel the need to say he has a lot of demons?

do you go around talking about people’s mental state?

Don’t be oblivious… he’s been waiting for this moment just like he does with everyone else

just waits for the right time to rip into them

why the hell would you induct someone into the hall of fame before they're officially retired?

The fact that he repeatedly used "we" and talked about "bringing him here" shows he feels accountable on some level. He wasn't projecting or straight blaming Jon. He's acknowledging there's a known issue, and even said it was almost expected. He didn't even rip Jon as the title and TS suggests. Dana seems disappointed, annoyed, and almost like he feels guilty for doing something he knows he shouldn't have. IE: bring Jon to Vegas.

why did he feel the need to say he has a lot of demons?

do you go around talking about people’s mental state?

Don’t be oblivious… he’s been waiting for this moment just like he does with everyone else

just waits for the right time to rip into them

I'm not being oblivious. Jon's history would leave you to believe he has a lot of demons? Professionally those two have worked together for a long time which leads me to believe Dana knows a lot things about him personally as well as professionally. I don't think anything he said was really wrong. He looked disappointed and at a loss for words. Dana isn't known to dial back his thoughts. I think what he said was fitting.

The fact that he repeatedly used "we" and talked about "bringing him here" shows he feels accountable on some level. He wasn't projecting or straight blaming Jon. He's acknowledging there's a known issue, and even said it was almost expected. He didn't even rip Jon as the title and TS suggests. Dana seems disappointed, annoyed, and almost like he feels guilty for doing something he knows he shouldn't have. IE: bring Jon to Vegas.

ah so going around and publicly commenting on his “demons” is perfectly acceptable to you?

he makes money off Jones getting his head beat in and then he goes around calling saying his fighters have mental issues.

I'm not being oblivious. Jon's history would leave you to believe he has a lot of demons? Professionally those two have worked together for a long time which leads me to believe Dana knows a lot things about him personally as well as professionally. I don't think anything he said was really wrong. He looked disappointed and at a loss for words. Dana isn't known to dial back his thoughts. I think what he said was fitting.

we all know he has demons that is not being disputed here but is it good for the face of the UFC to go around publicly calling out his fighters?

this is par for the course for Dana White and I can’t believe you’re actually protecting him.

I guess you’d like it if your employer went around and talked publicly about your health huh?

ah so going around and publicly comments be on his “demons” is perfectly acceptable to you?

he makes money off Jones getting his head beat in and then he goes around calling saying his fighters have mental issues.

Demons doesn't equate to mental issues. He's not wrong, and he isn't being overly specific or scrutinizing. As I said, he seems disappointed and almost as if he feels he should've done more to prevent this, as it was almost expected.

Back