News Dana on the LW picture: I'm giving Khabib time to think it over, we're going to meet soon

So back to your original claim that khabib will come back for conor, ive got anyone else

Basically it is Tony, GSP or Conor.

If Conor whoops Dustin in Jan.. Seems obvious..

lol I think its more of the people that said Khabib wasn't going to retire soon. I remember saying he was based on what he said about islam being top 3 and I was grilled. LOL

I actually think him coming back depends on how successful is Islam. If Islam is in the picture soon, He won't come back. But if Islam Suffers a setback, I think he comes back for one more. I think he takes being the lead guy of that gym seriously. He and Shamil are the heads now.
Islam ain’t even close to catching the title. I also doubt that he’ll ever do it

No your claim was that next khabib fight is Conor

Im willing to bet you any amount of money that it WON'T be Conor

You seem a little emotional over this LOL.. What's the deal?

Again, he said he'd be willing. It's GSP that's playing the games. GSP told chael after khabib retired, he never had plans to come down to 155. Khabib mentioned a catchweight late before his fight but already knew he was retiring lol

Khabib is the one playing games. During fight week he said he wanted GSP next, and then retired a couple of days later.

Clearly he's setting up for a Conor rematch 4th quarter of next year, it's clear as day that's what he wants Lol.

And if Khabib is still in the testing pool and official rankings He obviously still wants to compete too. Look at how quick they took Cedjudo out of the rankings when he "retired"

Money talks. Once Dana adds another zero to the contract, Khabib will forget all about his mother's request not to fight.
Why is Dana so against the GSP fight? The idea of BOTH fighters retiring after the bout must really bother him. It would be a blow to the legitimacy of the next champ but what about a catchweight bout? Cmon Dana.

Khabib wants GSP; Dana wants Khabib to fight in the LW division in hopes that he loses and passes the torch. That's how the UFC promote their fighters: Using known names and/or aging legends to feed them to new unknown fighters.

When triple C wants to retire : " when a guy thinks about retirement, they should and I don't ever try to change their mind"

When Khabib says the same thing :" he doesn't know it yet, I am gonna talk to him"

Fucking Dana gonna Dana.

{<jordan}

Back