Dana (Mad at Dan Mirgliotta!): Ok that is officially the END of Dan M!!!!

No, he was covering himself well until the stoppage. He took at most 2 shots when he went limp, before that he was covering up well, imo. Sure he wasn't doing a lot but he was covering most of the elbows.

I saw the same thing. I thought they were clean at first too but as soon as Khabib shifted you saw Thiago's hand move away from his face. Still probably hurt like a mother fucker though.

Agreed. What an idiot ref. the dude didnt even have a hand protecting himself. Guy should be beaten with a rope.

dan waited too long imo he seemed completely out by the 6th elbow

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack

"One more, he could still come back!"

let's make that happen so Khabib will handle all the brazilian lightweights, who will win that fight?

It was disgusting....I totally support him getting his ass fired. He's fucked up far too many times, and is an obvious liability to a fighters safety, and fundamental rules being enforced properly.

landing like 10 unanswered elbows to a man in the fetal position usually signals the end of a fight.

Dana can't fire Dan.

He can certainly keep him off of international shows with no commission. I know that Brazil has a new commission but any show that doesn't have one probably won't get Miragiliotta. Good fucking riddance. He's going to get someone killed.

Dana just tweeted that that was "officially" the end of Dan M.

Whatever that means..

doesn't the ufc choose the ref's and judges from the states while traveling to another country without AC's?

Dana can't fire him the comissions choose the refs not Dana. Same with the judges

Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack, Whack

"One more, he could still come back!"

hahaha

Yeah that was ridiculous... It's up there with the late stoppage of Carwin/Mir (also Mirgliotta) and Weidman/Munoz (Rosenthal) for some of the worst stoppages in recent memory.

Back