Dana (Mad at Dan Mirgliotta!): Ok that is officially the END of Dan M!!!!

It's either too early or to late.. The judges do the best they can when in a moment of quick and brutal combat

I think Dana has the power to not use him for UFC events, but he's not fired since he's not hired by the UFC.

Steve-Mazzagatti1_display_image_display_image.jpg

lol. Exactly. Dana probably had a hit put on Mazz for a while. Still reffing. Dana isn't gonna do shit. He can't do shit. Mirg's having a bad night. It happens.

Dana tweeted that that was the end of him. Obviously Dana only has control of the refs for international events.

Is he reffing the main event? Vitor may pound Bisping's face into red and pink paste before Dan stops the fight.

To reiterate what's already been said, Dana cant fire him....although that was an incredibly late stoppage. Anyone have any other notable examples from fights he has he fucked up on?

[QUOTE="Rush";78653813]Dana tweeted that that was the end of him. Obviously Dana only has control of the refs for international events.[/QUOTE]

thats good.

sure dana was waiting for another screw up after earlier tonight

Honestly becoming one of my more favorite fighters to watch , NOT bcuz of the knockout iv watched alot of his fights , that was seriously NAsty haha

Anyone see him stepping up in comp his next fight ?

UFC hires Refs & Judges outside of the US where theres no commission.
So Dana is gonna "fire" him from the 10% of events they hold outside the US? I think Mirg will get by.

I love how Dana pretends that he employs Mirgliotta. His opinion is irellavent.

Back