Dana (Mad at Dan Mirgliotta!): Ok that is officially the END of Dan M!!!!

You guys are delusional if you think the UFC has absolutely no pull about who gets to ref matches and who doesnt.

The UFC has established relationships with all commissions, hell Marc Ratner and the Fertittas have commission background themselves. If Dana doesnt want Dan M to ref in the UFC, he can make it happen.

Look what happened to Big John after he got into that disagreement with Zuffa. It was only once that dispute was over that he started reffing UFC cards again.

You should've seen how many unnecessary shots he let Mir take from Carwin. On a side note, anik and florian's total lack of enthusiasm really deflates big moments.

i couldn't believe that, the two of them are so bad. he drops tavares with a big shot and they practically don't even comment on it.

Didn't know little girls are allowed to watch MMA now a days. A little late but it wasn't as bad as the OP makes it out.

That was really bad. He's always so bad, but tonight was the worst in a while.

Worstgliota is the most incompetent referee ever, he should become a referee for felony fights and just do nothing, something he is very comfortable with

He coulda fucking killed him.

Better too soon than too late I mean shit it's just a brain

It was a late stoppage, but he definitely wasn't out cold for the majority of those shots.

Maybe the prospect of being curb-stomped after the event by angry fans made Dan a little wary of an early stoppage against a Brazilian fighter.

I missed the fight as I was cooking but came in and saw the replay and it was fucking ridiculous. Nobody should ever take that many unanswered/defended strikes.

I always have heard that Dana has no control over the refs and cant fire them or anything like that and always believed it was all the AC, but Mirgs even said a couple months ago after 143 maybe that Dana could fire him. So I really have no Idea on that whole situation. Ya it was a bad stoppage but Thiago is a tough dude and I think Mirgs was trying to let Thiago go a little longer then he should of because he's a home town guy and he knows how the Brazilians are. If that fight wouldnt of been called so late I dont believe Dan would of called the Vitor/Bisping fight early(not really bad stoppage to me) I think he was just a little scared after his 1st fuck up.

There is only a couple consistent refs Herb and Big John, but to me Dan aint that bad compared to most. Ya he has had a couple big fuck ups, but so have most and its really easy for us to judge him watching behind a TV screen. We cant hear the sound of the shots or see shots that look like they miss to us, but are clipping the guy good.

Everybody has off days and its easier to fuck up for the second time because youre trying to make up for your first fuck up.

homietheclown3.png

haha i literally sad that while watching.

and fuck big mirg, i didn't mind him for a while but he robbed yuri of a win. fucker..

Back