News Dana claims Poirier didn't want to fight, Poirier responds

They have offered fighter much less after a loss....So the answer is yes they can get hit with a pay cut

They can't give you a pay cut unless it's the last fight on your current contract. If you lost that last fight and you're not a big draw, then there's a good chance they'll be offering you less to renew with them.

I remember Dustin getting smashed by Zombie. I think he thinks he's really good.

Bruz, that was 8 years ago, come on. He's fought and beat better fighters since then.

Greedy pork ... Pay him !!!

He's always been a class act, fought anybody anytime, given us countless of entertaining wars ...

Have all these guys to turn into WWE cheap lookalikes to get paid ?

Fuc*ing pay him greedy fuck, we all want to see this fight !

You'd have to know what he asked for to know if it's true in this case (I doubt it is true). But fighters do duck fights by asking for way more than they think they will be paid, boxers have been doing it forever.

Countless FOTN, ko's, subs, full on wars, fought Holloway, Conor, Khabib, Gaethje ... Gave a lot to charity and still don't get a raise for a fight that the whole world want to see. Unbelievable.

You'd have to know what he asked for to know if it's true in this case (I doubt it is true). But fighters do duck fights by asking for way more than they think they will be paid, boxers have been doing it forever.

Weirdly I tend to trust Dustin more than Dana.

Dustin "pricing himself out" is good for Tony's health.

Dana is the least credible person in MMA history that I know. No surprise he's buddy buddy with Trump.

But i think he's not so wrong. If Poirier wanted to fight, he would've taken the fight.

Why sign the fucking contract if they can get a raise every single time they get a win?
Can UFC ask them to pay cut every time they lose? Morons on Sherdog love siding with millionaires against billionaires.

But at the end of the day, Poirier couldve taken the fight if he wanted to. He didn't.
I don't think the baldy is so off here, tho many I'm sure would wide with Poirier.

take the first line out and you got a great post

it's unnecessary

Dustin always brings it in fights, Dana shitting on him I suppose is Dana gonna Dana. But Mr. White could at least not throw him under the bus. I dunno the contract that was presented to him. But Dustin didn't turn down like a million + PPV points. Pink Goof probably offered him 50/50 and 10 free pair of Reeboks.

Look at the quote in that post and you will find out.
Yeah I know. But I'm saying before you guys posted never heard of her. She's hot though. Reminds me of Jackie from that seventies show

Dustin should have stayed retired after what Khabib did to him. He got embarrassed. He is ducking by asking for more money while under contract because he is on his way out.

Back