News Dana claims Poirier didn't want to fight, Poirier responds

Dana is the least credible person in MMA history that I know. No surprise he's buddy buddy with Trump.

But i think he's not so wrong. If Poirier wanted to fight, he would've taken the fight.

Why sign the fucking contract if they can get a raise every single time they get a win?
Can UFC ask them to pay cut every time they lose? Morons on Sherdog love siding with millionaires against billionaires.

But at the end of the day, Poirier couldve taken the fight if he wanted to. He didn't.
I don't think the baldy is so off here, tho many I'm sure would wide with Poirier.

Seriously, fools falling for the words of immoral, sociopathic moguls who made money by inheritance or exploitation and good circumstances.

Draft Dodger and Pink Goof.

I doubt dustin is ducking Tony, he has the exact strength to exploit Tony’s weakness.

Boxing.

I don’t dislike either fighter, they are both very entertaining, so I say this with no bias towards either guy but dustin gives tony the hands all day and likely wins by either tko or lopsided decision.

Ferguson could potentially submit DP if some sort of scramble ensues but I don’t see either guy attempting a TD so I doubt it happens unless it’s a slip or a knockdown.

Khabib broke Dustin. The Dustin prior would take the fight for free.
I think being in a basketball with hooker made him realize he has to cash out. Took more damage in that fight than the khabibfight and he won! Lol

Shame, would have been good, Dana always tells the truth, so there’s that..

Literally who else is Dustin gonna fight though? Any thing other than tony right now rankings wise makes no sense

Just like trump.. dana is the kind of person that as soon as you listen to him for the first time you already know he's full of bullshit and will actually lie.

Are you serious?
no, that's not Cohen's daughter

Cohen's daughter in the right lighting & makeup is cute, but not as cute as Victoria Justice

no, that's not Cohen's daughter

Cohen's daughter in the right lighting & makeup is cute, but not as cute as Victoria Justice
I don't know who Cohen is so no water off my back

Dana said I like Dustin he’s a good kid but he negotiated his way out of the fight. If Dustin wanted the fight he would be fighting ferg and if he won he would very likely be fighting for a title

I don’t believe a word that Dana says. He is ruining what could be an incredible fight. He obviously does not care about legitimacy in MMA.

just take the deal then dustin. honestly he knows he could lose so just wants a big payday. end of day book ferguson and da bronx. ferg khabib in 2021 unless GSP grows a pair.
Book Tony vs JG then Khabib they said, Dustin is the better fight but the UFC doesnt want to pay extra, no idea how much tho.

So now Dustin will ask less if he doesnt want to be a chicken.
Smart move by Danass

Dustin ducked Tony.

clear as day.
lol Dustin vs tony in a 3 rounds fight is such a good match up for dustin, u dont much about MMA if u dont understand it ...

Poirier isn't a needle mover. Tough luck.

You don't get to ask for a million dollar pay day because you post photos of yourself on instagram in the soup kitchen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back