News Dana claims Poirier didn't want to fight, Poirier responds

Dana doesn’t want to pay so frames it as Dustin doesn’t want fight because he wouldn’t take their offer. Twisting the narrative to get Dustin to agree, classic Dana move.

Not twisting it to get Dustin to take the fight cause they have a new opponent for Tony and have moved from Dustin.

He always say that fighter X doesn't want the fight whenever they ask for more money he did it with cyborg too

I don't care much about Poirier vs Tony anyways. If Poirier wins, then it's going to fukc up Tony fight and leave us with a guy who got dominated by Khabib.

I'd rather see Charlie vs Tony. That's THE fight to make.

If Oliveira wins, then we got ourselves an amazing challenger. If Tony wins, we can line Tony up for Khabib possibly.
Your other posts are meh at best. But here you make a good point. Oliviera and Tony are actually similar, great fight.

I got a better idea, how about you twinks in here crying all get together and empty your piggy banks and start a "pay Dustin" fund so he can get whatever he feels he's worth that exceeds what he signed his contract for.

Uncle Dana just doesn’t give a fuck lol.

I don't care much about Poirier vs Tony anyways. If Poirier wins, then it's going to fukc up Tony fight and leave us with a guy who got dominated by Khabib.

I'd rather see Charlie vs Tony. That's THE fight to make.

If Oliveira wins, then we got ourselves an amazing challenger. If Tony wins, we can line Tony up for Khabib possibly.
I agree i would be better match making but chuckie is out anyhow

How dare Porier ask for more than 150k guaranteed pay for giving the UFC some of their most exciting, top LW fights in recent history?

What's next, some sob story about how he is leaving a piece of himself in there with all those wars?

Dana can't even be home to enjoy the snow in his driveway, he gives this company so much, and these entitled fighters ask for more more more. Pathetic and disgusting.

d70cadf656073f0aac19a6276517caba.gif
man she's a cutey. Idk who that is but man.

Dana is a such a piece of shit. Dustin proves time and time again that he's not just a top contender but also an entertainer. What business school Dana studied in? Fertitas School of Confidence?
How do you know Dana didn't make a fair offer? I'd say both him and Tony should make about the same money to fight each other. The UFC is making less money now remember. No live gates. Gotta go with the flow.

Back