Dana: "Artem might kill Mike Jackson"

Artem Lobov isn't 'killing' anybody....

Omg you looked at a record. He is fucking legit now...

Why don't you actually watch the fights and get an actual understanding of how bad he actually is
Seen a bunch. Feel free to watch yourself. Look the guy aint going to be a world champ, but he's got solid fundamentals. His technique is MUCH cleaner than Artem. Artem might catch him with something, but his boxing is trash.

Future Prediction:

Guy high head kicking Nick Newell into orbit on the side he can't block on and brutally finishing him.
Dana: "It was disgusting. Absolutely uncalled for. Nick is going to take some time off to re-evaluate if this is what he truly wants to do but that other idiot will never fight here again. We don't do that."

Guy mercy tools Nick Newell to a decision.
Dana: "It was disgusting. Absolutely uncalled for. He could have just finished him and been done with it. Ffs, the guys only got 1 arm. Nick is going to take some time off to re-evaluate if this is what he truly wants to do but that other idiot will never fight here again. We don't do that."

When Mike was on top of Punk just moving his hand in a circle and punching him....not even looking at him and hitting him. Jesus Christ....Punk is the worst fighter I've ever seen.

Artem's record is 13-14. I think there matched pretty evenly.

<{katwhu}>

You're insane. Artem has wins over legit mma fighters.

You and I could go have a boxing or mma match and one of us would win. That doesn't make us real fighters. That's the equivalent of what Jackson has accomplished. You cant compare that to Artem knocking out three real fighters on TUF and then dominating Ishihara who everyone was high on a while back. He may not be UFC caliber, but he's an actual fighter who would smoke people who don't do it for a living. There are levels to this.

Artem isn’t that great but he would dismantle jackson. It’d be absolutely brutal

I would like to see Artem punch that stupid "Black Power" tattoo right off Mike Jackson's chest

Make it happen Dana!

Seen a bunch. Feel free to watch yourself. Look the guy aint going to be a world champ, but he's got solid fundamentals. His technique is MUCH cleaner than Artem. Artem might catch him with something, but his boxing is trash.

Artem shown more skill in his fight he lost to get into tuf house than mike Jackson has shown his whole career. And the fact the guys mike has fought i dont even think has won hardly any fights. Atleast artem has beat guys with skills

he's not wrong, you guys can shit on artem and his record all you want but he's really not that bad. would drop the russian hammer on jackson despite the weight difference.

awkward striking with good power, actually a pretty good counter puncher, head like a fuckin brick.

he did pretty good against cub, yeah cub started knocking him around later in the fight but if you go back and watch that fight artem had quite a few good moments and was always competitive.

For people who go by numbers and dont actually watch fights. This is what .500 record does to an undefeated guy with no real test yet.

This is why people need to actually pay attention to fights and the fighters instead of going by numbers.

Back