Dana: "Artem might kill Mike Jackson"

Roljo

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Of course Artem is the more accomplished fighter but being the smaller fighter and having a reach barely long enough to scratch his own head, this might actually be competitive. I feel Dana is upset that Mike beat CM Punk but he has earned another fight in the UFC.

Lets make it happen, UFC 228 : Journalist vs Accountant

What do you guys think ?

Last edited:
He means he wishes artem would Mike is right.

Hes acting like a little girl, a girl with alopecia

Mike Jackson is tree times the size of fooking Artem

giphy.gif

The heart of a pig, the body of a fat old decrepit cunt ~

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU DANA WHITE!

Big deflection. Get mad at Mike Jackson to avoid people talking about why the fuck the promotion put that fight on the main card to begin with. Dana got those skills. Doubt most people here would pick up on stuff like that.

Jackson beats him in stand up. But his TDD is not good, if Artem fought smart he'd probably win. I know Artem is not a takedown artist but I'm sure his takedowns are better than CM Punks and Punk took Jackson down.

Edit: I was wrong, Artem has more skill in closing the distance than I realized. He would beat him in stand up as well.

Last edited:
Pink Goof all angry because he can't milk Phil Brooks for another controversial fight.

The cat's out of the bag. Guy is not a fighter.

Y’all overrating Mike Jackson big time.

Big deflection. Get mad at Mike Jackson to avoid people talking about why the fuck the promotion put that fight on the main card to begin with. Dana got those skills. Doubt most people here would pick up on stuff like that.
that's part of it but he does the same to anyone who doesn't fight seriously. He even acted that way towards Anderson when he went overboard with the showboating in the Maia fight.

Meh, he probably wouldn't. Dana is full of shit again and butthurt that his buttbuddy got his butt kicked. Butt.

Dana has got a lot of power so nobody will be calling him out on his bullshit communication

Dana thinks a man with 30 fights can beat a guy with 2? Astounding.

Since the CM Punk experiment failed they should probably put a little bit behind Jackson, maybe put him on the contender series or whatever and build him up could be a mid level attraction.

Nah let's just bash him instead

Artem will dismantle this "mike jackson" fool, who the fook is mike jackson?

The heart of a pig, the body of a fat old decrepit cunt ~

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN I PRESENT TO YOU DANA WHITE!

Hes actually jacked and is the face of a 4 billion dollar company.

You're trash compared to him.

Back