Media Dana and Kayla Harrison exchange words

Yeah, whole other level in the UFC's 145 division.

View attachment 854141

{<jordan}
lol this, but I'd still be down for a one-off fight vs Kayla down the road. I prefer they still kill the division of course. You can also do a CW fight at any weight... and there's no reason, as noted above, to sustain that "division" other than that utter bullshit gimmick of a "belt"

She should just stay with PFL instead of fighting for 50k/50k twice a year in the UFC. I guess they could give her a 4 fight contract to fight Nunes, Felicia Spencer, GDR, and maybe some can moving up from the 135 division, but she would have more opponents with Bellator.
Right. Cause Dana doesn’t pay anyone unless they unequivocally stand out and command PPV money (i.e. Brock, Conor, Ronda, and even sadly CM Punk).

If Dana White wasn't such a cheap POS, he'd sign Harrison and we'd have a comepelling fight at 145 for Nunes... but he'd rather cheap out and while sycophant fanbase pays the same $ for a squash match.

So this Harrison chick fights at 145 and she wants to get paid beating up out of shape soccer moms because there will be absolutely nobody in a 145 lb women’s division to even fill.

Why not, Cyborg does.

Huh?
145 potentially has Nunes, Shields, Harrison, Cyborg reprisal, Ronda for some red panty 1 off, GDR.
Not to mention if they put real money on the line instead of into fat turd Dana and his bosses at WME's pockets, they'd start getting some general athletes and girls training from their teenage years.

Honestly this whole thing just shows what a complete short-sighted imbecile Dana is who has no idea how to grow anything beyond the size of his head with hgh.

Cyborg is not coming back to UFC, left on bad terms & she has burned any bridges with all her trash talking of Dana & the UFC. Ronda is never coming back, & wouldn't fight Harrison (used to train Judo together, Ronda knows Harrison is too big for her & Harrison would out-Judo her). 145 is a wasteland, the # of athletic women fighting at that weight pales in comparison to the other weight classes. Shields hasn't even had 1 MMA fight yet.

Cyborg is not coming back to UFC, left on bad terms & she has burned any bridges with all her trash talking of Dana & the UFC. Ronda is never coming back, & wouldn't fight Harrison (used to train Judo together, Ronda knows Harrison is too big for her & Harrison would out-Judo her). 145 is a wasteland, the # of athletic women fighting at that weight pales in comparison to the other weight classes. Shields hasn't even had 1 MMA fight yet.
Thats a whole lot of knowledge about a division that is weak!
Imagine this: it's Dana's fucking job to make MMA fun and exciting and if he can't do it with famous women like Harrison and Shields he sucks a big fat pole lol.

This is one person who could smash Nunes if she gets her down before catching a death blow

Thats a whole lot of knowledge about a division that is weak!
Imagine this: it's Dana's fucking job to make MMA fun and exciting and if he can't do it with famous women like Harrison and Shields he sucks a big fat pole lol.

I don't necessarily disagree with you on Dana, he's the same guy who said there'd never be womens MMA in the UFC. I follow MMA more than the avg casual, been here a long time. I wouldn't expect the avg UFC fan to know of any other name at 145 other than Nunes & maybe Cyborg

I think she has to prove herself against veterans such as Wendi Richter and the Fabulous Moolah before she is ready for the big leagues.

20180629-43Xr1T1pqIeQmt8gR8EN

Now, whenever Dana says things like this you have to wonder the real reasons behind a fighter not getting into the UFC.
business......

kayla being "ready" is different than other fighters being ready. kayla isn't coming in to work her way up the ranks. she'd be coming in to fight nunes. look, she might be ready. but it's a question for sure. she likely isn't. no knock, because nobody is ready for that. but kayla is likely better served in pfl for now, and name dropping the ufc from time to time just to keep her name fresh.

of course, people will rage anyway......

Back