Media Dana and Kayla Harrison exchange words

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

So this Harrison chick fights at 145 and she wants to get paid beating up out of shape soccer moms because there will be absolutely nobody in a 145 lb women’s division to even fill.

So she’s admitting PFL isn’t the best organization?

not nice to her existing employers to call them the B league or C league.

No way in fuck she is making 135 and 145 is supposedly dead...so are they going to make a women’s lightweight division for her?

No way in fuck she is making 135 and 145 is supposedly dead...so are they going to make a women’s lightweight division for her?
They can just do a one off featherweight bout vs her and Amanda.

Would be problematic if Kayla actually won though. Stupid to shut that division down before she came over.

She’s a total can crusher , most of her opponents don’t even have wiki pages , and I’m all for fighters making money but I don’t know what her definition of “ a lot of money “ is but Dana doesn't want to pay fighters who have a track record drawing numbers

If she goes to the UFC, there's 1 single interesting fight and that's pretty much it. Outside of Nunes 145lbs is barren, unless she's willing to cut to 135, which I'm not even sure if she can.

Her vs Nunes would be cool to see, but she might be better off economically crushing cans at PFL. If she keeps winning, she can get 1million every 4 fights (she’s already made more than 2mil since 2018) plus whatever other fight purses and sponsors she's getting. Uncle Dana would have to throw her at least $300k a fight to make it worth it for her, but I don’t think she’s a big enough draw for Dana to do that, unless they're willing to make a one off PPV against Nunes.

Last edited:
She’s a total can crusher , most of her opponents don’t even have wiki pages , and I’m all for fighters making money but I don’t know what her definition of “ a lot of money “ is but Dana doesn't want to pay fighters who have a track record drawing numbers
I mean she absolutely slaughtered Larissa Pacheco who got 2 UFC fights against GDR and Andrade.

So Dana clearly has no problem signing trash fighters, but doesn't want to establish a precedent of having to pay real talent.

Once again: Fuck Dana White and his executive team until the end of time and the (mma) world would be better without them.

So this Harrison chick fights at 145 and she wants to get paid beating up out of shape soccer moms because there will be absolutely nobody in a 145 lb women’s division to even fill.

The competition at WMMA 145 lb is thinner than a public prison toilet paper.

I don't know how good that Harrison chick is, but dear god there's no competition to gauge how good she is other than Cyborg and Nunes.

I mean she absolutely slaughtered Larissa Pacheco who got 2 UFC fights against GDR and Andrade.

But Harrison fought her two weight classes above her UFC run, that's what bothers me the most. Not only her opponents aren't good, but several of them are just 135ers who got lured into fighting at 155. Even Cyborg fought people closer to her weight than that.

Edit : still want to see her against Nunes as 145's swan song.

Last edited:
Back