Dana and Colby go to the Oval Office to meet President Trump.

Every man that doesn't like Trump is a beta male or minority with victim complex

shutterstock_apple_orange.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Closer to their skin colors

FFF.tomatoes.oranges-300x300.png

Rally fucking pathetic from Dana. Here's how they should have done it.

[1] Forget giving Till the fight and stick with Colby.

[2] Take Colby, and his belt, to the White House. Get a photo with Trump.

[3] WME use their contacts to blow up social media with the photo, and get Covington on talk shows talking about how he is the best, loves Trump, etc.

[4] Hype the shit out of a Woodley fight in October/November. Spin it as Colby the Trump supporter is coming to save the WW division from zzzz SJW Tyron Woodley. Perfect dynamic in which the identity of the face and the heel will differ depending on one's political views.

[5] Add an angle in which Colby spends a week training in Russia and get some tips (collusion, one may say) on how to beat Woodley from top Russian fighters.

[6] Add an angle in which Tyron does a video burying Trump, Trump voters, and everything associated with their culture. Praising Robert Mueller and James Comey. WME put their muscle behind it and make this thing go viral.

[7] If Colby wins, you have someone to build around as a major star. Take him back to the White House, and repeat the photo opportunity with Trump. If Woodley wins, then you do an immediate rematch on the grounds that Colby is the victim of a rigged witch hunt orchestrated by '13 Angry Democrats'.

Promotional gold.

In what fucking universe is it smarter to do a random fight with Till and sacrifice this potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to align an MMA fight with popular culture? Colby is an organic star, and they don't come along very often.
Most people don't care for Colby and still wouldn't no matter the promotion he gets. Fact. You are being silly to think he's that marketable.

It's exactly what it is. He played the popularity contest while being unpopular. He gambled on the fact of being a draw, the UFC gave him a promotion push by making a fake belt even though Woodley was coming back. The gamble was lost. Then Colby gambled on the fact he had leverage to delay the unification bout. He lost again.

The quick turnaround is not an excuse in his case. If you talk a big game, you have to back it up when it matters by seizing the opportunities that present themselves.
not really. you can't expect anyone to fight that quickly after a 5 round fight. hell, when mcgregor lost to nate he only fought again 5 months later. the ufc should have waited a proper time to do that. it's completely unacceptable how they want him to fight that quickly after a 5 round fight. the ufc was wrong in this one

and "playing the popularity contest". well he was trying to be popular. you gotta start somewhere, nothing wrong with that

That's funny. Colby and his filthy little animal of a sister must be pissed.

He took colby's interim belt and gave it to trump! lol.

"reaped what he sowed". crap after crap. they wanted to make him fight in like 2 months when a month earlier he had a 25 min championship fight. and because he declined when he also had an injury he's not a company man. bs
He knew before he signed the contract to fight RDA when the UFC was targeting a Woodley unification fight. He then wants on the NYC card and suddenly can't fight because he got a surgery that could have waited. Outside of a medical suspension caused by the RDA fight he knew when he had to be ready to fight again.

While I fully believe he should be guaranteed the winner of Till/Woodley I'm not sad Colby is getting pushed by.

If they make him fight Usman i'll feel sad he got screwed but I'll enjoy Usman proving he's better everywhere than Colby.

They must really be pissed at Colby. He should have just taken the fight and stayed in favor with the UFC. The photo op alone with Trump would have added so much value to his brand.
He would have lost to Woodley anyway.

Every man that doesn't like Trump is a beta male or minority with victim complex
Funny a lot of Trump supporters are white males with victim complexs. Black man took my girl. Mexicans took my job. Jews stole my savings. Feminists took my manhood. Etc.

I like some of what he does and don't like other things he does. But to just blindly support everything someone does shows lack of independent thought.

Funny a lot of Trump supporters are white males with victim complexs. Black man took my girl. Mexicans took my job. Jews stole my savings. Feminists took my manhood. Etc.

I like some of what he does and don't like other things he does. But to just blindly support everything someone does shows lack of independent thought.
Yea. Trump supporters are the biggest inbred snowflakes I've ever seen.

He would have lost to Woodley anyway.
That's my point. Cash in on the belt's cred while you still can. He was on borrowed time, so exploit the shit out of the title while you still have it.

Because Colby is boring.

He isn't Conor 2.0, Conor is one of the most exciting fighters in the cage we have ever seen.

Colby is Chael 2.0: another boring ass wrestling with girl power in his punches who cannot finish fights and runs his mouth to create hype.

At least Woodley hits hard and KO's people who fall for his traps.

That's my point. Cash in on the belt's cred while you still can. He was on borrowed time, so exploit the shit out of the title while you still have it.
I think he already said he had to have the real belt to be able to go to Trump's office.

Colby has an opportunity here.

I don’t know if he should publically bash Dana (deserved) or not, but there’s a publicity opportunity here.

I’m betting he talks to the master Chael and figures out how to play this

Tough to feel bad for Colby since he's such a dork but I gotta be honest... this right here shows exactly how bad Dana is at his job these days

To not even get a photo op for the kid is pretty pathetic

Back