Dana and Colby go to the Oval Office to meet President Trump.

50 trillion G's baby!

Dana-White-and-Donald-Trump-in-the-White-House-Oval-Office.jpg
jkckhq0y_1ss45ep_1hkqxw3.png

I voted for Trump.

But this picture represents what’s wrong with America, and humanity.

Brock owns Dana

Likely, but as fans we butch about things like watered down cards and the like, but from wme’s perspective, Dayna’s job is to have fights and fight cards that make money.

Even if we assume, though we likely shouldn’t, that wme thinks Dayna is a moron, so long as he is making them money, he is the right guy for the job.

When Brock and Conor fight, the business makes money.

50 trillion G's baby!

Dana-White-and-Donald-Trump-in-the-White-House-Oval-Office.jpg

Guess we know where colbys belt ended up lmao...it made to the white house after all.. just without him lmfao

With all seriousness though could there smiles be anymore arrogant..that im rich swagger haha

Woodley wouldn't have gone along with any of that. So your whole scenario would've fell flat on its face.

Don't give him a choice. Promote it however you like. If Tyron refuses to get into it, that's fine. His own past words can be quoted back at him. Anyway Tyron hates Colby so much that I think he would do it.

The King of Chaos is too busy getting laid twice every day by 2 different women to care about what some cheeto eating, bald, fat fuck is doing
I hope that’s not true. Otherwise Colby’s gonna be rehabbing from gonorrhea and I’d much rather see him finally get in there with Kamaru.

damnnnnnnnn that’s cold!!!

Back