Dan Inosanto still at it

Dan logged over 2000 private hours, I am sure he has earned his belt.

Additionally, he is Asian. We used to have a purple belt student who was Japanese. Whatever I pointed out in training, he was always saying things like "Ah, I have never seen this, very nice!" Although he knew it already.

It is a form of politeness.

The same could have been happening here. What do you expect Dan to say? "I know this already, show me some rubber guard?"
I have no idea where all your hate comes from, but apart from all the insults (you clearly deserve) it is just absolutely foolish to judge someones belt rank from a 3 minute clip.

Did Dan steal your woman or something?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

that was good, i dont luagh TOO often in the grappling forum....that was good dude

lol I just read every page of this thread. This noob got destroyed! He wants us to "prove" that Inosanto's black belt is legitimate? WTF? It usually works the other way around...

This guy has never stepped on the mats a day in his life, and if he has he's some know-it-all white belt. He can prove me wrong if he wants to.

Dan logged over 2000 private hours, I am sure he has earned his belt.

Additionally, he is Asian. We used to have a purple belt student who was Japanese. Whatever I pointed out in training, he was always saying things like "Ah, I have never seen this, very nice!" Although he knew it already.

It is a form of politeness.

The same could have been happening here. What do you expect Dan to say? "I know this already, show me some rubber guard?"

I have no idea where all your hate comes from, but apart from all the insults (you clearly deserve) it is just absolutely foolish to judge someones belt rank from a 3 minute clip.

Did Dan steal your woman or something?

I don't think being asian has anything to do with it. I put it more towards a thirst for knowledge. It's also impossible to know every move and its counters and variations cos people are trying stuff all the time. He might even just like to do a move one way and didn't realise that there was a small variation that he finds just as comfortable. The moment you stop learning you might as well just pack it in

I dont think you need to be a black belt in BJJ to judge someones skills, I can tell that Ryan Hall is good, I can tell that some McDojo teaching bullshit is shit.

I agree with grdstorm11 that Dan Inosanto doesnt look that good in the clip but I know people who look awkward drilling but are amazing sparring.

This thread is crazy. grdstorm believes that he can judge someones skills absolutely from that clip itself. How can you even begin to argue that point.

Then he goes on to say how he could name names in the BJJ scene that are frauds but the politics forbids him. grdstorm lost the debate on April 1st, 2008 at 05:38 PM. When he posted.

Guys, he's obviously above our level and we can't possible be previed to the knowledge he withholds.

Go away grdstrm as well as your defenders.

troll_spray.jpg

To me its just hilarious that anyone would question Inosantos skills. I mean really? Bruce Lee's Protoge? I have been to a few seminars by the man. He is amazing to watch in person, in any art.

Back