News Dan Hardy wants release from UFC fight contract -- UPDATE: RELEASED

You don't know what a journeyman is.
If we call Masvidal who actually has elite skills and wins a journeyman.. then Hardy whose best win is a split dec over Marcus Davis isn’t even good enough to be called that

lol i love threads like these because it shows that DANA WHITE IS THE TRUE GOAT

all of these fake tough guys are just toys for dana, and he owns them all for as long as he wants.

DANA WHITE GOD OF COMBAT SPORTS

He was set up for a great post fight career and tossed it down the drain..

Should have played ball Hardy.

Glad I’m reading more of this and less ‘if he didn’t like the terms, he shouldn’t have signed’ nonsense

Seriously. There are a ton of UFC shills on this forum. I mean, fuck, there are tons of people who white knight Dana on this forum lol.

Seriously. There are a ton of UFC shills on this forum. I mean, fuck, there are tons of people who white knight Dana on this forum lol.
I like dana generally and he only does what he can legally do. But fuck, fighters need more/better representation

He should try to buy his contract out.

Gonna end up getting can crushed in cage rage

UFightCheap contracts are modern equivalent to slavery

Why is he still pretending he’s gonna fight again? He’s been teasing that for years and no one cares

I care and he cares. I don't think he gives a single fuck what you have to say or think about the situation. He's fighting so he can end his career on his terms.

But sure, cool post bro.

He acted like an unprofessional cunt and got fired. I have zero problem with that.

What happened exactly?

All I hear is the whole "he got in to a heated argument with a female employee" talk and the news is outlets are vague on it.

How did Rumble get out of his contract with UFC when he came back?

He asked for it and got it.

“This had already happened about a month before it came out. I was keeping my mouth closed,” Johnson said. “There was no animosity, nothing bad when the UFC and I split. It was honestly a mutual thing. There was no bad blood, no negativity, no anything. It was best for both of us.”

Reactions: TCE
Back