News Dan Hardy wants release from UFC fight contract -- UPDATE: RELEASED

First of all, what's wrong with this approach? Secondly, is this even true?

Look at a guy like Matt Brown. Since 2016, he's only fought one up and comer (Miguel Baeza).

Look at a guy like Condit. He's been matched with zero up and comers. All veterans.
The problem with Hardy is that he’s completely delusional about who he was as a fighter. He fancies himself a legend with a huge following. But the truth is he was barely a journeyman who hardly anyone knows...

no that wasn’t why he was fired. That was long before.

I know the circumstances and it involved a woman who wasn’t giving him information for shows an appearance for promotion. He was upset with her and he was fired.

I don’t know what was said though.
“Wasn’t giving him information for shows and appearance for promotion “ ...can you please elaborate on what this means ? I’m unclear on what you’re saying .

“Wasn’t giving him information for shows and appearance for promotion “ ...can you please elaborate on what this means ? I’m unclear on what you’re saying .

i suppose her job or apart of her job was when shows or or podcasts or whatever come up. Her job is to tell Dan or whoever else that you have an opportunity to do x y and z.

apparently he found out she wasn’t doing that or enough. But wasn’t relating information back to
Him and he caught wind of various shows events whatever you want to call it to promote the sport that she was relating to him. I don’t know the exact details. Other than that.

that was both sides of the story. But no details o. What was said.

by both I mean ufc not denying what hardy said happened and ufc wouldn’t elaborate on it.

If i was Hardy i'd be petty as fuck and take anyone they offer then just tap within a second of the fight starting.

He doesn't want his ass kicked by a young guy coming up. Well, how much does he think he's going to get paid in another organization for getting his ass kicked by some other bum?

I don't care for him as an MMA fighter, but wouldn't mind seeing him on BKFC.

What the fuck dude, you're a veteran that can call the shots?

<36>

“I think even if it got to the stage where I could get the UFC to give me an opponent, it’s not going to be one of the ones I want,” Hardy said. “They’re not matching veterans with veterans anymore. They’re matching veterans with the new guys coming up so they can build the next name and I’m not interested in fighting someone that nobody knows."

Edit: HOLY FUCK I MIXED UP DAN HARDY AND GREG HARDY LOLLLLLLLL FUCK ME
Good on you for keeping the original message, that's hilarious.

I think Hardy would love to fuck up a no name up and comer. I think he doubts that he can, especially with some of these young guys UFC have these days.

The problem with Hardy is that he’s completely delusional about who he was as a fighter. He fancies himself a legend with a huge following. But the truth is he was barely a journeyman who hardly anyone knows...

All he had was a fight with GSP that he earned with split decisions and easy matchups in a WW division that GSP cleared out.

Seems like Hardy considers himself a decorated veteran that everyone knows and loves to see fight, when in reality nobody gives a fuck about him or even knows who he is in today's landscape and they barely gave a fuck about him when he was in his prime, he was always a journeyman who got a little extra promotion in order to appeal to the UK crowd.

Back