Dan Hardy SONS Gall on the MMA Hour after post fight callout

I'll always remember that gif, not just because of the awesome KO from Condit, but because of Robert Downey Jr's reaction in the crowd.

ept_sports_mma_experts-70552447-1287491061.jpg
That's exactly what I think about each time I see the gif too.

RDJ was sitting in between Jude Law and Guy Ritchie, I think.

Edit: Yes he was.

http://www.cagepotato.com/robert-downey-jr-was-kind-excited-about-condits-win-saturday/

20101017-Sherlock-Holmes-Crew1%20copy.jpg

he left on a 2 fight win streak but good try

I agree the call out was flat out absurd, not sure what Gall is going for here, it's cool to call out a winnable fight as he did with Sage but calling out an analyst with a heat condition who hasn't fought for 4 years? not the best idea
Did he?? My bad the last fight I remember with him was against Lytle. I was never a huge Hardy fan so if his other fights were low key then I never sought em out! Though now I'm getting hazy flashbacks of an elbow KO??

Hardy running scared, GSP thought he was made of rubber but really he's all chicken

Nothing against Hardy, but his biggest claim to fame is going 5 rounds with GSP. Other than that it's pretty much this...
DanHardyKOd.gif

Condit!!! Ahh man that guy. Close fight against GSP then loses a 3 round fight to Hendricks which Condit would have FINISHED if it went 5 rounds... The alternative universe of Condit. Amazing fighter.

On a side note, I really think the UFC should use Dan Hardy on commentary a lot more. I like him a lot better than Stann or Florian. I guess they think people don't like to hear accents?

Did he?? My bad the last fight I remember with him was against Lytle. I was never a huge Hardy fan so if his other fights were low key then I never sought em out! Though now I'm getting hazy flashbacks of an elbow KO??

he KO'd Bang Ludwig and decisioned Amir Sadollah, hardly massive victories but I'm sure he was happy to string a couple of wins together after a 4 fight streak

to be fair though on that 4 fight streak he lost a decision to GSP (no shame) was wrestlefucked by Rumble after Rumble spent the whole pre fight build up saying he was going to stand and bang (shame on Rumble), and KO'd by Condit (no shame)

Swick was by no means the NO.1 contender. He was given as a gift, to spare Hardy from fighting Fitch or Kos. Those were the two guys sitting right beneath GSP. Similar, to how Siver was suddenly "ranked", before the Mcgregor fight.

Boy, you should let us all know how deep the conspiracy goes!

<18>

I'm not sure why Hardy is talking about getting a big fight when he comes back. He never was a huge name and won't be now after a 4 year lay off. Mickey Gall might actually be the fight that generates the most buzz right now.

First Gall stole Yoel's line "I love you Mike..."
Second he confirms he not only kiss old man on the lips he is actually 100% gay

War anyone who face him

Swick was by no means the NO.1 contender. He was given as a gift, to spare Hardy from fighting Fitch or Kos. Those were the two guys sitting right beneath GSP. Similar, to how Siver was suddenly "ranked", before the Mcgregor fight.
At the time Hardy beat Swick he was the no 1 contender. Fitch was still getting back on track after being destroyed by GSP and Koscheck was only one fight removed from Paulo Thiago putting his lights out. Think before you post.

Not quite.

Swick/Kos/Fitch avoided each other, yeah. So that's 3 of the top 5.

Both Kos and Fitch were coming off losses. Swick was an undefeated WW. He was clearly the #1 guy at the time.

He stepped in to fight Hardy as a replacement and lost. The entire top five of the WW division was coming off losses, half of them to GSP himself.

Hardy was the last man standing when GSP was ready.

You previously suggest the UFC protected Hardy by giving him Swick, when that was never the original fight planned. Swick stepped in and therefore the fight became a title eliminator.

Hardy didn't avoid anyone, he got very lucky and had good timing.
I agree with most of your post, but I'm sure it was originally supposed to be Swick vs Martin Kampmann to determine GSP's next challenger. That fight fell apart, and Hardy stepped up to face Swick. (If I remember correctly, Kampmann also lost his next fight, to Paul Daley)

Ariel "Where's the beef?" Helwani got Hardy and Gall together on his show to hype up a prospective fight between the two and was shot down in elegant fashion by The Outlaw.

"I've never fought anyone with under 8 fights in my whole career and I'm not looking to knock out an up and coming prospect. I'm ready to come back but I want a big fight, a veteran with 20 or 30 fights. I don't want to affect the career of these young guys who I'm going to be commentating for in the future, We're just at different stages of our career."

"He has that right" Gall replied "He's a legend and I respect him and that's cool, love you Dan."

Dan went on to suggest a grappling match, perhaps at an Ebi or some thing and Gall was happy to oblige "Sure, that'd be cool, thank you man"

Dan is a class act

Ariel "Where's the beef?" Helwani got Hardy and Gall together on his show to hype up a prospective fight between the two and was shot down in elegant fashion by The Outlaw.

"I've never fought anyone with under 8 fights in my whole career and I'm not looking to knock out an up and coming prospect. I'm ready to come back but I want a big fight, a veteran with 20 or 30 fights. I don't want to affect the career of these young guys who I'm going to be commentating for in the future, We're just at different stages of our career."

"He has that right" Gall replied "He's a legend and I respect him and that's cool, love you Dan."

Dan went on to suggest a grappling match, perhaps at an Ebi or some thing and Gall was happy to oblige "Sure, that'd be cool, thank you man"

you are either deeply insecure or just being an attention whore. both fighters were respectful.

Dan is a class act
What? He think's he's a class above Gall, that's arrogant, not classy.
Hardy is running scared from a young and hungry wolf!

Gall is an idiot too, he should have stayed stubborn.

I get where Hardy's coming from. And Gall seems to have taken it well.

What? He think's he's a class above Gall, that's arrogant, not classy.
Hardy is running scared from a young and hungry wolf!

Lol... I don't think it reads like that at all...he's saying, dude don't derail your own hype train by jumping into my fucking wood chipper!

Lol... I don't think it reads like that at all...he's saying, dude don't derail your own hype train by jumping into my fucking wood chipper!
it doesn't matter what he said! he's a fighter and he got called out for a fight!

Back