Dan Hardy SONS Gall on the MMA Hour after post fight callout

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/12/19/...dont-want-to-beat-up-kid-i-enjoy-watching-mma

Also, he sonned him. I linked the interview and took quotes from it. Fuck your clickbait accusation, I spoke from the heart; he alpha'd him like a man does a boy; which to me, means sonned. Have another cry about it, buddy.

Did you have to click off ads? Did the thread OP not get 50+ likes? Are you the only one in the whole thread bitching about clickbait?

theres a bunch of people pointing out that your appraisal is way off, i just took the next step and questioned why you would post such garbage. but if you want to say that you were posting from the heart and are just a bit simple, fair enough. congrats, your heartfelt thread is a misleading waste of time :)

theres a bunch of people pointing out that your appraisal is way off, i just took the next step and questioned why you would post such garbage. but if you want to say that you were posting from the heart and are just a bit simple, fair enough. congrats, your heartfelt thread is a misleading waste of time :)
Sentences start with a capital letter, genius. You're still the only one bitching. I'm glad you enjoy 'Wasting your time'.

Obviously my AV has your jimmies rustled to untenable levels. You should take a walk, get some air, maybe even cleanse some of the bitterness from your bum soul.

Sentences start with a capital letter, genius. You're still the only one bitching. I'm glad you enjoy 'Wasting your time'.

Obviously my AV has your jimmies rustled to untenable levels. You should take a walk, get some air, maybe even cleanse some of the bitterness from your bum soul.

i dont bother with grammar on here because its a shithole full of retards like you. look at you spouting more conor mcgregor gibberish because you cant even be your own person and have to live vicariously through a poison midget.

also look up untenable. see how its used in a few sentences. thats not what it means retard. some synonyms of untenable would be refutable, ill-founded, weak, defective, groundless.

"my av has your jimmies rustled to ill-founded levels"
"my av has your jimmies rustled to weak levels"
"my av has your jimmies rustled to groundless levels"

lol you talk stupid

i dont bother with grammar on here because its a shithole full of retards like you. look at you spouting more conor mcgregor gibberish because you cant even be your own person and have to live vicariously through a poison midget.

also look up untenable. see how its used in a few sentences. thats not what it means retard. some synonyms of untenable would be refutable, ill-founded, weak, defective, groundless.

"my av has your jimmies rustled to ill-founded levels"
"my av has your jimmies rustled to weak levels"
"my av has your jimmies rustled to groundless levels"

lol you talk stupid
untenable
ʌnˈtɛnəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. (especially of a position or view) not able to be maintained or defended against attack or objection.
So, you couldn't son me on the definition, so you try to use a few sentence examples, huh? Talking about being sonned......lol

Why are you so obsessed with McGregor that you spew hate at such frequent intervals for no apparent reason? You should really get help, buddy.
thisguy.jpg

untenable
ʌnˈtɛnəb(ə)l/
adjective
  1. (especially of a position or view) not able to be maintained or defended against attack or objection.
So, you couldn't son me on the definition, so you try to use a few sentence examples, huh? Talking about being sonned......lol

Why are you so obsessed with McGregor that you spew hate at such frequent intervals for no apparent reason? You should really get help, buddy.
View attachment 180285

look you are clearly dumb as fuck so im not prepared to spend much time on this but ill do a little

untenable. honestly. look how its used in sentences. you arent using it correctly. you cant see this because you are stupid. so my jimmies are rustled to an extent that they cannot be defended against attack? does that make sense? clearly not. i have pointed out your stupidity to you so if you arent prepared to rectify it, and will continue to be stupid when someone has shown you the error of your ways, thats your problem

its not too late was about how many main events had fallen through recently

the firas thread was about firas' analysis of the fight, his videos get hundreds of thousands of views so talking about one of his videos hardly means i am "conor hating"

the rogan thread is about rogan being a shill

and so it goes on. lemme take a look back and see if you have said anything here at all that wasnt completely retarded

sorry man i tried but i think you are wrong about pretty much everything

Your point seems to be moving. From protecting fighters, to manufactured contenders, to whatever this is.

Swick was ranked #5 and the top choice for GSP because Alves and Fitch, who were in the top 3. Both just lost to GSP. Koscheck, was 1-2, coming off a loss.

At rank #5 undefeated WW Mike Swick, was the top choice. He then fought Hardy, and Hardy jacked his spot. Not hard to figure out.

Nobody wanted to see GSP vs Fitch, Alves, or Koscheck at that time. Nobody felt they deserve it, no matter how you choose to belittle Swick's rank.
Thank you saved me having to type this up

Your point seems to be moving. From protecting fighters, to manufactured contenders, to whatever this is.

Swick was ranked #5 and the top choice for GSP because Alves and Fitch, who were in the top 3. Both just lost to GSP. Koscheck, was 1-2, coming off a loss.

At rank #5 undefeated WW Mike Swick, was the top choice. He then fought Hardy, and Hardy jacked his spot. Not hard to figure out.

Nobody wanted to see GSP vs Fitch, Alves, or Koscheck at that time. Nobody felt they deserve it, no matter how you choose to belittle Swick's rank.

My intial point was, Swick wasn't near the top threat, or in my opinion, the top contender in that division. I don't even like Fitch or Kos, but I do hold them as them as the best WWs never to hold the belt.

Moreover, at this time Fitch was 16 months removed from his GSP defeat, and had just beaten a very game Paulo Thiago. The victories that Swick had accumulated, with the exception of Marcus Davis, weren't of that high of caliber (No disrespect to Goulet or Johnson) .

Thus, going back to my first comment, with regards to Hardy defeating the No. 1 contender, I don't believe that to be true. I think he beat a contender with the best style matchup, as opposed to the gatekeepers sitting right below GSP.

Alright i guess, but not sure why Hardy feels so entitled...his biggest achievement was beating up Marcus Davis

I don't think this fight is so far off honestly

His biggest claim to fame was his impressive win streak and taking out the number 1 contender in Mike Swick at the time, while being a standout in terms of trash talk and image at the time.

People like to shit on Hardy a lot but he had a pretty solid career.

Surprised his trash talk hasn't been remembered by many. He was trash talking before it was cool, and was quite good at it.

Back