Dan Hardy SONS Gall on the MMA Hour after post fight callout

Reason

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Ariel "Where's the beef?" Helwani got Hardy and Gall together on his show to hype up a prospective fight between the two and was shot down in elegant fashion by The Outlaw.

"I've never fought anyone with under 8 fights in my whole career and I'm not looking to knock out an up and coming prospect. I'm ready to come back but I want a big fight, a veteran with 20 or 30 fights. I don't want to affect the career of these young guys who I'm going to be commentating for in the future, We're just at different stages of our career."

"He has that right" Gall replied "He's a legend and I respect him and that's cool, love you Dan."

Dan went on to suggest a grappling match, perhaps at an Ebi or some thing and Gall was happy to oblige "Sure, that'd be cool, thank you man"

Gall is a good and smart guy, he should be given a favorable matchup, like Conor McGregor

Outlaw hangs with grapplers like GSP.

Dan via hyperextension escapes.

Dan playing the ole he doesn't ahve the experience card eh? Didn't work too well for Anderson.

Ariel "Where's the beef?" Helwani got Hardy and Gall together on his show to hype up a prospective fight between the two and was shot down in elegant fashion by The Outlaw.

"I've never fought anyone with under 8 fights in my whole career and I'm not looking to knock out an up and coming prospect. I'm ready to come back but I want a big fight, a veteran with 20 or 30 fights. I don't want to affect the career of these young guys who I'm going to be commentating for in the future, We're just at different stages of our career."

"He has that right" Gall replied "He's a legend and I respect him and that's cool, love you Dan."

Dan went on to suggest a grappling match, perhaps at an Ebi or some thing and Gall was happy to oblige "Sure, that'd be cool, thank you man"
Dan Hardy thinks he's a lot better than he really is.

I don't really feel like Gall looked bad in this. He took a chance and called him out tastefully. Hardy just turns him down and sounds reasonable in doing so.

Someone remind Dan Hardy he would be coming off a 5 year layoff.

Well, Gall cracked Sage (who is known for his strength) with a right hook before securing the submission, so...

Dem hands are underrated.
Good fight, Black belt with his hands vs a Brown Belt in jiu jitsu, I got Platinum by KO

Nothing against Hardy, but his biggest claim to fame is going 5 rounds with GSP. Other than that it's pretty much this...
DanHardyKOd.gif

People really throw around the term legend loosely

Cliffs.
Hardy:I don't want to knock him out since he is just beginning his career.
Gall:He's right

Nothing against Hardy, but his biggest claim to fame is going 5 rounds with GSP. Other than that it's pretty much this...
DanHardyKOd.gif
I'll always remember that gif, not just because of the awesome KO from Condit, but because of Robert Downey Jr's reaction in the crowd.

ept_sports_mma_experts-70552447-1287491061.jpg

Back