Media Damn, Roxy leaving out Sherdog

Some people here are waaaay toxic and extremely into nuthugging. It's no surprise Roxanne stopped posting here.

she used to post on here and everyone kept talking shit to her. So I dont blame her

this place chased almost every fighter that ever posted here away.

If you are a fighter and people here call you a bum, you'll get KTFO, etc... i understand why she did it.

If you are a fighter and people here call you a bum, you'll get KTFO, etc... i understand why she did it.

the thing is, that happens to every single poster on this forum. it kinda makes you think why do we keep coming back to this shithole too?

Too many douches on here. Fighters generally try to stay away from any kind of negativity and this place is as negative as it gets lol.

I don't think there are any active fighters that post here, they usually get flammed hard whether they are male or female. Even if someone as respectful as Fedor came here people would find a way to mock him.

I don't think there are any active fighters that post here, they usually get flammed hard whether they are male or female. Even if someone as respectful as Fedor came here people would find a way to mock him.
Do they do it directly to them or just in general? Like people obviously knock Fedors accomplishments already but if he were to make a thread or a regular post would people respond and shit on him?

Do they do it directly to them or just in general? Like people obviously knock Fedors accomplishments already but if he were to make a thread or a regular post would people respond and shit on him?

Both, I recall recently someone was posting on behalf of Tank Abbott and 90% of the comments were abusive trolling, he didn't stick around.

It would be a very bad idea for her to post here.
No matter her ability, men will be men and dislike her for obvious reasons.
I don't know...alot of the guys here kiss such @$$ when it comes to pro fighters posting.

I don't know...alot of the guys here kiss such @$$ when it comes to pro fighters posting.

I would think ass kissing and people trying to cut you down out of spite would be equally unpleasant.

Of course. That is how the basement dwellers prove their "alpha" status: by shitting on people they would never have the balls to look sideways at in real life.

I suspect that there probably are a few fighters that post here who just don't let on who they are

wow, underground sounds like a bunch of sissies

This place is like prison. You have to look tough and never back down
giphy.gif

In fairness, the other forums are no better than Sherdog imo. The mods to a good job cleaning up rubbish more so here than in other forums I feel.

Totally Agree. You'd have to have thick skin to post here if you are a fighter......especially a female fighter.

Back