Media Damn, Roxy leaving out Sherdog

Yeah, its a shame when I think about how we could still have Roxy posting here instead of some of the people that do.

I'll never understand why moderators are so tolerant towards posters who are obvious assclowns.
Who does coddling them help?

Reading some of these comments...

I wonder if it would work if we had a "troll freely" UFC forum where it is impossible to get yellow cards and a "civilized" UFC forum where we go for mature discussion, and some kind of democratic system that gives or takes away a person's privilege to post in the latter (having just got a yellow card for joking about Cerrone being Butch from Pulp Fiction, I'm not too inclined to put the power to define what is civilized in the hands of certain mods).

Look at some of the people that post here.

No wonder she left.

Well Roxy has said she's a Jedi several times, perhaps she should get given some mod powers to clean this place up a little...

Funny that was the key part of the clip for me. The hostility and toxic nature was spot on.

I just thought the entire intro felt like a good intro to the characters we have here as well

Lmao people still go to the underground?

At least @Rox22 still lurks, her recent visit was like yesterday, so it is a plus she does come by, but it is understandable she prefers to post/interact with the peeps at Underground.

Roxy, who I really like after reading her articles on BloodyElbow, name checking all the forums but Sherdog. :(

Timestamped.

Com'on Roxy, you have supporters here, amiright?

You guys shitted on her and drove her away. Like you did every other fighter that has posted here. She was an OG 2004 account too. For shame.

Yeah, its a shame when I think about how we could still have Roxy posting here instead of some of the people that do.

If you had stuck to the fighter bashing rule you used to have she still might be.

What's funny is out of all the overzealous modding you guys do, that was the one rule that made the most sense and it was thrown away. Because merging unrelated threads or wastelanding topics you don't personally find interesting is so much more important I guess.

Last edited:
A queen does not acknowledge the lowly peasants.

She used to post here a while back. She probably got annoyed with all of us degenerates :(. I'll be honest I didn't think she had any chance vs Barber but somehow pulled off the win!

She did, and a bunch of people were complete assholes to the nicest person in all of MMA. This is why we cannot have nice things.

I always had respect for her, seems like a really nice chick, but her UFC run wasn't as nice. No win streaks to really be like, damn that girl as some huge potential. And yes I really thought Barber would demolish her, not because I thought Barber was the shit, but because Roxanne can be hit or miss and Barber was undefeated, and all by tko or sub. BUT I was really, really impressed by Roxanne, she really cleaned her stand up and she looked solid on the feet. She put immense efforts and it shown, so now I might think she's the shit and actively root for her next fight. That's how it works.

I guess it means they might have to show up and work.

They work, but in the most baffling ways. You can go to the lightweights and see threads that in theory should be in the main UFC section and follow all the rules. But they get arbitrarily wastelanded. Meanwhile fighter bashing is allowed and goes unpunished.

Maybe you should work a bit harder cleaning this place up then. ;)

Back