Media Damn, Roxy leaving out Sherdog

elwani

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Roxy, who I really like after reading her articles on BloodyElbow, name checking all the forums but Sherdog. :(

Timestamped.

Com'on Roxy, you have supporters here, amiright?

She used to post here a while back. She probably got annoyed with all of us degenerates :(. I'll be honest I didn't think she had any chance vs Barber but somehow pulled off the win!

Roxy, who I really like after reading her articles on BloodyElbow, name checking all the forums but Sherdog. :(

Timestamped.

Sherdog is not good to her, she probably came here once and though "never again."

It would be a very bad idea for her to post here.
No matter her ability, men will be men and dislike her for obvious reasons.

guess i need to see this fight

It was the most complete fight of the night. Yussuf v Fili was awesome for the first 2 rounds but he took round 3 off figuring he had the first 2 rounds in the bag. He was correct

She is such a boring person, in looks, personality, fight style even name

I don't feel so. I really feel uplifted whenever I see someone trying to approach life with a kind and caring spirit. Her articles on BloodyElbow also give a lot of insight into the life and thoughts of a fighter that I have not found equal anywhere else.

Last edited:

Timestamped.

She got played in here by noobs galore. Hasnt been back since. Im surprised she didnt say Fug Sherdog

She used to post here a while back. She probably got annoyed with all of us degenerates :(. I'll be honest I didn't think she had any chance vs Barber but somehow pulled off the win!
Read her last post from last year, she said guys here are mean and likes underground

@Rox22

Its like an unspoken rule

They wont admit, but they are all here.

Its like when schaub says he doesnt read comments on social media

It was the most complete fight of the night. Yussuf v Fili was awesome for the first 2 rounds but he took round 3 off figuring he had the first 2 rounds in the bag. He was correct

i fell asleep only watch pettis, caner and holm on replay

did see dober fight also

I don't think Roxanne is that great a fighter but I can't hate on her, she seems like a nice person an I'll keep rooting for her.

Yeah, its a shame when I think about how we could still have Roxy posting here instead of some of the people that do.

She is such a boring person, in looks, personality, fight style even name

Maybe you find fake personalities entertaining, I see through the bullshit and can appreciate a down to earth and nice person not trying to be a persona.

It would be a very bad idea for her to post here.
No matter her ability, men will be men and dislike her for obvious reasons.
Because she's boring? I think that's the number 1 reason.

Can't take the shitposting heat, stay out of the shitposting kitchen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back