Media Damn, Roxy leaving out Sherdog

I don't feel so. I really feel uplifted whenever I see someone trying to approach life with a kind and caring spirit. Her articles on BloodyElbow also give a lot of insight into the life and thoughts of a fighter that I have not found equal anywhere else.
I salute your post good sir

Totally Agree. You'd have to have thick skin to post here if you are a fighter......especially a female fighter.
Yeah -- sadly, whether I'm on Facebook, MMAFighting, or any other publication, the majority of the comments every time a female fighter is discussed is related to their looks. In fairness, I reckon it's because the sport is predominately hetero men as anecdotally, the notice women viewing the sport seem to care mostly about the men's looks also. Still, without trying to sound like someone that feels offended, it is annoying.

I don't feel so. I really feel uplifted whenever I see someone trying to approach life with a kind and caring spirit. Her articles on BloodyElbow also give a lot of insight into the life and thoughts of a fighter that I have not found equal anywhere else.
Agreed -- if you follow her even only a little bit, it is hard to not become a fan. She is an OG of the sport for women and is so humble and respectful.

she only won because her opponent had one leg

Agreed -- if you follow her even only a little bit, it is hard to not become a fan. She is an OG of the sport for women and is so humble and respectful.

She is definitely a pioneer and seemed to always fight out of her weight class. I think she fought a few fights at 145 and I'm guessing she walks around maybe 135.

Its like an unspoken rule

They wont admit, but they are all here.

Its like when schaub says he doesnt read comments on social media
Talking about cawlments, b?

Love the Roxy, nicest girl ever, beast of girl, such a good a dude. Never met the girl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back