Daily Mail conjecture?

I am. Stop pretending to know me LMFAO you come off like a complete fool.

you're from Ontario. I know who you are. many of us do. this is another one of your alts.

you're from Ontario. I know who you are. many of us do. this is another one of your alts.

You have mental issues holy shit. Any mod can confirm I am not in Canada. I don't know who bested you but your obviously still butthurt from it LMFAO, you must got absolutely rekt

Holy shit you just absolutely rekt the lefty cunts, LMFAO. They are too stupid to know it though and never let facts get in the way of TDS. Sad

TDS TDS TDS, derpy derp derp, TDS TDS TDS. I am stupid so all I say is TDS TDS TDS, derpy derp derp.... <Lmaoo>

You have mental issues holy shit. Any mod can confirm I am not in Canada. I don't know who bested you but your obviously still butthurt from it LMFAO, you must got absolutely rekt
Christ almighty, you sound like a 12 year old girl. Are you a 12 year old girl? If not, then grow up ffs.

The only thing you rekt is your toilet dude. Your delusional if you think you rekt anyone here in discussions.

It gets worse and worse, I dearly hope you're pretending to be this much of a twat.

Stick with political discussion please. TDS doesn't mean you have to get personal. I know hate is the basis of deranged lefties now but we are all people here.

Maybe get some help if you're feeling off. Seeking help is heroic. Or chat me up bro, I am here for you ; )

Man this thing from 20 years ago make any vagina so bloody
Also the Titanic sunk

Stick with political discussion please. TDS doesn't mean you have to get personal. I know hate is the basis of deranged lefties now but we are all people here.

Maybe get some help if you're feeling off. Seeking help is heroic. Or chat me up bro, I am here for you ; )
Just shush up, Sally. You're making it worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back