Dad found a body

motorboatJones

Bird Law
@Black
Reaction score
Yesterday morning my step-dad was going to hang out with his buddies at the store (they get together and drink coffee, chit chat, etc.) when he noticed someone off the side of the road. This was about 7:30 am so the sun was just coming up. He thought it was an injured animal so he pulled over and realized it was a human. He was scared shitless. This was out in the country. He called 911. He noticed the guy was moving so thankfully he was alive but he was still afraid so he didn't go up to him or touch him. The 911 operator wanted him to talk to him and ascertain his condition. Old Larry (he's 70 years old) so no get a deputy and medics out here. I'm not here for that. The 911 operator told him she couldn't do anything without more info. He yelled at her you got all the info you need. There's a man out here with his hands and feet bound on Preston Road what more info do you need!

The sheriff came out and they got the man up. He said he was kidnapped or something (he was barely coherent) at midnight and taken out there and dumped. He wasn't beaten but he didn't have a coat. It was about 45 degrees. The deputy took over and told Larry he could leave. Larry never found out why the guy was out there bound and left on the side of the round.

-step dad saw something odd on the side of the road
-found a man bound and incoherent
-911 operator was a bish

is that what happened to kimble?

Lame for not doing more to help the guy. Calling 911 is a bare minimum. People are so distrustful, it's disturbing.

And lame for the misleading thread title. 'A body' refers to a corpse, not a living person.

And lame for calling the 911 operator a bish. They did nothing wrong.

I suspect we'll see a lot more of these incidents in the coming weeks.

When you said dad found a body it came off as he found a dead body. Just was a guy tied up and dumped??

When you said dad found a body it came off as he found a dead body. Just was a guy tied up and dumped??

Come on how many people are found on the side of the road freezing with their legs and feet bound? It's pretty dramatic!

Larry was afraid to get out and help because 1) people sue for shit like that, 2) he didn't know if whoever did that was still around, 3) another guy pulled up when he was on the phone to 911 and went over to check on the guy. Hate all you want but in reality he saved the guy's life just by finding him so take that!

I don't know why so many of you shitsticks on here are so critical of every little thing.

I was expecting a rotting corpse.

Am disappoint

ear1.png

Come on how many people are found on the side of the road freezing with their legs and feet bound? It's pretty dramatic!

Larry was afraid to get out and help because 1) people sue for shit like that, 2) he didn't know if whoever did that was still around, 3) another guy pulled up when he was on the phone to 911 and went over to check on the guy. Hate all you want but in reality he saved the guy's life just by finding him so take that!

I don't know why so many of you shitsticks on here are so critical of every little thing.

He didn't save the guys life. Some other guy pulled up and actually had the compassion to go over and check on the guy. Your old man-in-law is paranoid.

He didn't save the guys life. Some other guy pulled up and actually had the compassion to go over and check on the guy. Your old man-in-law is paranoid.

lol, this

These sentences are confusing:

Old Larry (he's 70 years old) so no get a deputy and medics out here. I'm not here for that.

A "body" implies it's a dead person, doesn't it?

Also disappointed. Expected murder, felt cheated by thread title. BOO-urns. Change thread title or go away.

tell dad to watch where he's driving and don't get involved.

and tell him to not tell his story to a lot of strangers, like on a forum... :)

You justify doing the bare minimum to help somebody who is bound up without a coat on the roadside for fear -of being sued (for what?)

Then you say others are being critical ?

Lame for not doing more to help the guy. Calling 911 is a bare minimum. People are so distrustful, it's disturbing.

And lame for the misleading thread title. 'A body' refers to a corpse, not a living person.

And lame for calling the 911 operator a bish. They did nothing wrong.

No your a vag

Back