Dad found a body

I, for one, was happy about the turn of events in this thread.

Thought I was going to read about a corpse, but the post took a nice turn when it turned out to be an living person who was tied up, which is actually more intriguing and probably more rare than a corpse.

Despite how misleading it was, I think TS did it on purpose to keep us on our toes. He's pulling our emotions in all kinds of directions. He's a modern day Charles Dickens.

Nice job to you and Old Larry.

Also, an underrated subplot in this story...he saw something that he thought was an injured animal and actually stopped? Why? Is he a veterinarian?

I think Old Larry might be behind the whole thing. He sounds guilty.

I walked in from work this morning and found a body in my bed. I shook her and she barely made out a few words, but it was something like "what the hell are you doing?" it turns out it was my wife sleeping. I started to make a thread about it, then realized it wasn't very heroic.

Someone get this man and Old Larry a purple heart medal or whatever heroes get.

I, for one, was happy about the turn of events in this thread.

Thought I was going to read about a corpse, but the post took a nice turn when it turned out to be an living person who was tied up, which is actually more intriguing and probably more rare than a corpse.

Despite how misleading it was, I think TS did it on purpose to keep us on our toes. He's pulling our emotions in all kinds of directions. He's a modern day Charles Dickens.

Nice job to you and Old Larry.

Also, an underrated subplot in this story...he saw something that he thought was an injured animal and actually stopped? Why? Is he a veterinarian?

I think Old Larry might be behind the whole thing. He sounds guilty.

knock it off jackie. you'll never be our new jmac,...........

i went to the pool this summer and i saw the bodies of 4, 16-17 year old girls just laying there motionless in the sun in swimsuits.. then i saw reporters on scene. but they werent like normal reporters. they were using cell phone cameras to record the crime scene and had boners. then i saw on the news later that night that those reporters were actually pedos and reporters dont use cell phone cameras.

good job old larry - screw the haters!

it's alot easier to say "he should have done this" but what do these people know...for all old larry knew the people just dumped him seconds ago and were ready to cap the person that tried to help him. he did his part. a lot of people wouldn't have even pulled over.

You shouldn't have touched the body, you could have gotten sued or some shit. Next time don't be a hero. Call 911 and leave that kind of stuff to the authorities.

I am laughing so damn hard at this right now!!! awesome lmao!

Old Larry is in cahoots with Old Greg.

check out my mangiiiiiiiiiiiina

I was driving down the road on a pretty major street when I saw a glimpse of what looked like a person laying in a ditch with a cowboys jacket on. I was going to keep going like nah that wasn't a person. I just had a feeling I should turn around a make sure. So I did and I parked in a parking lot and walked over to the ditch on the side of the road and sure enough there was a person laying face down in the ditch with no shoes on and a cowboys jacket.

I called 911 and the dispatcher asked me similar questions like is he/she breathing and I was like I am not sure but they do not look like they are moving but I was willing to check but the 911 person told me just to stay put and wait for the first responders... Well they get there and then the 911 person tells me I can leave and if they need to ask me any questions then they will call me back.

Fast Forward 4-5 hours and I get a call from a detective asking me if I saw what happened and I told him know but told him exactly what time I saw the person and what not. Well turns out it was a person walking to work and got hit by a car and had been laying in that ditch for hours. At that point I asked the detective if he knew the status of the victim and he told me know the only thing he knew was that the victim was a female and she was in pretty bad shape.

Fast Forward to the next day I turn on the news and they report how a person was hit and left and a person driving down the road(me) saw the victim and called 911. Turns out she died later that night. I was so mad and angry that I just could not believe that I was the first person who saw her in that ditch after she had been there for like 4 or 5 hours.

thats what happens when you wear a cowboys jacket...

but in all seriousness, thats shitty osiris. people dont give a shit anymore. good on ya for stopping.

i saw a boxtrock roll on the highway and down an embankment and cars kept passing by as i parked on the opposite side and ran across 8 lanes and i was still the first one to get to the guy.

Back