Dad found a body

He didn't save the guys life. Some other guy pulled up and actually had the compassion to go over and check on the guy. Your old man-in-law is paranoid.

He found him and called 911. No one else did so keep hating on the facts.

The thread title needs tweaking as it wasn't a body and it wasn't your dad.

ear1.png
Daddy wants to f**k!

on the plus side, no one got seriously injured in the creation of this story. So there's that.

I walked in from work this morning and found a body in my bed. I shook her and she barely made out a few words, but it was something like "what the hell are you doing?" it turns out it was my wife sleeping. I started to make a thread about it, then realized it wasn't very heroic.

I walked in from work this morning and found a body in my bed. I shook her and she barely made out a few words, but it was something like "what the hell are you doing?" it turns out it was my wife sleeping. I started to make a thread about it, then realized it wasn't very heroic.

You shouldn't have touched the body, you could have gotten sued or some shit. Next time don't be a hero. Call 911 and leave that kind of stuff to the authorities.

You shouldn't have touched the body, you could have gotten sued or some shit. Next time don't be a hero. Call 911 and leave that kind of stuff to the authorities.

tumblr_m4el8nsje91qihztbo1_500.gif

Is she still tied up?

Did he work for Microsoft? If he did i bet you werent too disappointed

Title said it was your dad who found a body but in the OP you say it's your step-dad and the guy he found wasn't even dead.

Lies on top of lies. Shame on you.

Last edited:
LooooL at Ts's gutless Dad for being a bish.

Tell him from me he is a pussy.

body means deceased

Lame for not doing more to help the guy. Calling 911 is a bare minimum. People are so distrustful, it's disturbing.

And lame for the misleading thread title. 'A body' refers to a corpse, not a living person.

And lame for calling the 911 operator a bish. They did nothing wrong.

In fairness, the the guy (Larry) is 70 years old. What did you want him to do? He called 911 and made sure someone who could help was notified.

Back