Law D.C. attorney general issues subpoenas to NRA and its charitable foundation

Not a bad

letter but it won’t do any good, hammer is another anti 2A fudd, there’s a leaked letter where she states that she’s anti civilian machinegun ownership, etc.

Maybe it can. I'm hopeful that some common sense will show up eventually.

Strange things happened over there, I still don't understand why is that happening and what the hell is going in their head. And the most strange thing is that I don't really know what is happening and how should I act. Probably I should ask my attorney about that, well, he is an asbestos lawyer, and he is a really good one, I think he will have much more knowledge and he will be able to explain me what is happening over there. Even he is specializes on Mesothelioma cases, he is a good attorney and he should understand how the things are ruled

Last edited:
Gun owner here.

AR-15 owner here

Hunter here.

I hope the NRA burns around LaPierre. Fuck him, fuck his cronies, and fuck the fucking snakes on that board of directors.

Because of the actions of a far-left DC DA? OK.

Gun owner here.

AR-15 owner here

Hunter here.

I hope the NRA burns around LaPierre. Fuck him, fuck his cronies, and fuck the fucking snakes on that board of directors.
The nra is crooked as hell. With everything going on in Virginia the VCDL has done 100 times more than the NRA....and Virginia is it's home state. WLP too busy buying suits and putting his girlfriend in expensive apartments.

The 2nd. I wouldn't tax "profit" because in the future it might be spent on the non-profit's mission. If it's spent on overhead then tax it.

Most nonprofits already have tremendous pressure from funders and industry expectations in general to operate with low overhead. They are continually challenged to do more with less.

The vast majority of nonprofits are small and already operate on very thin margins. I look at nonprofit budgets everyday for my work and the salaries are depressing. Squeezing money out of them so Uncle Sam can get his taste and piss it away just doesn’t seem like a good idea to me. (On the flip side, I look at municipal budgets everyday for my work as well those tax-funded salaries are in a different league!)

It’s frustrating when we see the salaries of directors or the fancy digs of the largest nonprofits, but important to remember they are the rare exception.

Most nonprofits already have tremendous pressure from funders and industry expectations in general to operate with low overhead. They are continually challenged to do more with less.

The vast majority of nonprofits are small and already operate on very thin margins. I look at nonprofit budgets everyday for my work and the salaries are depressing. Squeezing money out of them so Uncle Sam can get his taste and piss it away just doesn’t seem like a good idea to me. (On the flip side, I look at municipal budgets everyday for my work as well those tax-funded salaries are in a different league!)

It’s frustrating when we see the salaries of directors or the fancy digs of the largest nonprofits, but important to remember they are the rare exception.
I recognize that it has downsides. I'm sure there are potential workarounds such as exemptions for salaries below a specific threshold. Of course, the more carve outs you carve out, the more burdensome the regulatory expense and the greater the risk of game playing...so downsides.

Back