Cyril Gane turned Ngannou into a panic wrestler, so how was Francis able to compete with fury?

If you think Fury actually prepared for this fight or tried on any level, you have no clue about boxing or have never watched him fight.

Dudes a gypsy who cleverly went in MMA fans pockets because boxing fans are too educated to watch that charade. He’ll milk you guys on the rematch easily aswell lol.

Yeah he let himself get fat.and slack 2 months before he is contractually obligated to fight the toughest opponent of his career for the biggest payday of his career...Nice to see that your so called fact checking is as agenda driven as the leftists who "fact check" on social media as well...

A UFC fighter going for easy takedowns against a good striker in the UFC is not "panic wrestling". It's just smart. That's on Gane for not being able to defend takedowns.

Have you guys stopped to think that Ngannou could easily have won all the kickboxing tournaments too?

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around How Francis was able to arguably beat the best HW boxer in the world after being turned into a panic wrestler by Cyril Gane in his last MMA fight. He had nothing for Cyril on the feet and was on his way to being 50-45ed before turning into NCAA Francis. So how did he piece Fury up like that? Please, someone make it make sense.

He wasn't able to use one leg and probably knew that Gane's ground game was terrible from previous training.
ALl credit to that Stipe fight I reckon. You either become better from a loss like that or allow it to be the gameplan to beat you.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around How Francis was able to arguably beat the best HW boxer in the world after being turned into a panic wrestler by Cyril Gane in his last MMA fight. He had nothing for Cyril on the feet and was on his way to being 50-45ed before turning into NCAA Francis. So how did he piece Fury up like that? Please, someone make it make sense.

ngannou fought gane with both knees compromised, iirc

Regardless of how many weeks Fury says he put in for his training camp, he clearly half assed it and thought he could come in at 50% of what he usually is and easily beat Francis. He was wrong.

Bro, I lost count of the number of fuckholes that harassed me for saying this exact thing. This is a very logical conclusion.

Very simple.
2 reasons:
1.Boxing is a completely different sport that requires a different set of defensive and offensive techniques and movement
2 . Styles makes fights

George Foreman won the HW title at 45 years old. The majority of boxing heavyweights are cans and always have been.

Tell yourself whatever you need to if it makes you feel good to discredit him- but know it is rubbish.

If you watched Francis beat up Fury, and you watched that fight with Gane, you know Frank was not himself; he was clearly injured. So be my guest, say Gane is a better striker than Francis, and get laughed out of the room.

George Foreman won the HW title at 45 years old. The majority of boxing heavyweights are cans and always have been.
That was nowhere close to this. There were several HW fighters better than George at the time; Michael Moorer was who he beat.

If you think Fury actually prepared for this fight or tried on any level, you have no clue about boxing or have never watched him fight.

Dudes a gypsy who cleverly went in MMA fans pockets because boxing fans are too educated to watch that charade. He’ll milk you guys on the rematch easily aswell lol.

I've been a boxing fan for years, I'm just not a butthurt delusional fanboy like you are. Not preparing is a sure way to get beat up by someone worse than you because fatigue is your greatest enemy (I'm guessing you've never trained a day in your life so you can't understand this), so you bet your ass he came prepared. You also don't appear to have the slightest clue about the mindset of a world class prize fighter: they are the ultimate competitors and they are filled with pride, so he wouldn't have taken a dive and he didn't just get off the couch to take the fight as he would've gotten gassed and possibly KO'd.

At worst, Fury didn't watch much footage of Francis and didn't spar as much as usual.

Ngannoubon the other hand has alwaya had his core strength in terms of boxing fundamentals as adapted to mma.

Always? No.

rozenstruik-ufc.gif

Tell me more about your professional kickboxing and boxing careers.
You don't need a professional career to figure out it's harder to hit someone when they're allowed to kick you, than when they are only allowed to punch calm down

Back