Cyborg will knock out Ronda in the first round

Cyborg vs. jorina baar showed how lacking cyborgs striking is.

Bet everything you own TS.. In fact, bet me.. I could use a few grand

Yeah we can tell! That's why your thread is fucking trash! Since then Cyborg has been busted with mens hormones in her! She got introuble and is tested now! She's has shrunk and just got made into some other girls bitch in kickboxing. She's riding Ronda's name and using Ronda haters to keep herself relevant as she slowly disappears. Gina would've beat the shit out of Cyborg if Cyborg wasn't allowed to cheat back then. Gina is probably better also!

Chill out dude.

You're not dating her or anything.

I disagree TS. I think Ronda will get Cyborg in an armbar within a minute. But the Undertaker will climb over with a chair and hit Rousey over the head, dazing her. Ronda would recover and split kick both Cyborg and the Undertaker at the same time. Undertaker throws his top hat at Rousey and dazes her again. Cyborg is about to finish Rousey but all of a sudden she is saved by Dominic Toretto. Toretto drives his Charger into the Undertaker and leaves. Rousey trips Cyborg and finishes her with and armbar.

If Cyborg can make 145 on steroids, then she can make 135 off steroids.... like she did before she was caught.

It's really weird to see all these haters try to reward Cyborg after she got busted.

If that fight ever happens.

I feel that it's some chicken shit to call someone out from a higher weight class to a fight and ask them to drop down to their weight class when they competed in that higher weight class for the majority of their existence on this planet while competing internationally, at least it is just that where I am from, but I guess it's okay and cool in USA.

People are making Ronda out to be almost the reincarnation of Shiva with a lightening rod of Zeus and supreme power of Vegeta. If you managed to listen to the praise aimed at her from the media/social media long enough, if you could do so without puking, after a while you would be convinced that she could tap Garcia with her arms behind her back, pin Saitiev blindfolded, and knock out Samart without even touching him.

I'm not going to say Ronda is facing subpar competition because it might be a case of her just being way better than anybody else in that division. I don't know. Nor am I going to say that she's not a great great fighter who made most out of her opportunity. And yes, I am a guy and she will probably tap me out in a minute unless I pull Starnes and bit faster at that too.

I thought Holy Holmes might have a shot if she was as good as advertised but boy was she a big disappointment. Cyborg does seem to possess a very masculine physical attributes visually and she did piss hot before, but I'm not going to be the one to judge, since though it's perhaps very likely one probably juiced when they piss hot, but there is probably exceptions since there's no such thing as a test without flaws, it's not perfect.

Regarding the potential outcome of the oft-mentioned fight,

I reason as follows.

I think Cyborg can keep it up long enough to knock Ronda out who doesn't seem to possess much polished striking defense. I don't see Ronda fighting off backfoot against Cyborg, and nor does Ronda rely on wrestling takedowns while ducking under a punch but she tend to just stand straight and just punches to set up her throws or use the threat of throws to set up her punches.

I think Cyborg kos her in the first round if they ever fight and Cyborg doesn't die from cutting weight.

Two things inherently wrong with your post. Well, three things actually.

1. Ronda isn't and hasn't called Cyborg out. Cyborgh is selling all the wolf tickets, and that's all they are is wolf tickets. The only reason any fans keep talking about a fight against Cyborg is because Cyborg keeps mentioning, but she's not taking any of the steps necessary to actually make the fight happen.

2. Cyborg's style is tailor-made for Ronda. She's not some super accurate sniper who cuts great angles and hits pin point strikes from the outside. She rushes and bullies her opponents and tries to overwhelm them with a strong clinch game and volume punching. That style plays right into Ronda's strengths.

3. Cyborg has never KOd a quality opponent in the first round.

If that fight ever happens.

I feel that it's some chicken shit to call someone out from a higher weight class to a fight and ask them to drop down to their weight class when they competed in that higher weight class for the majority of their existence on this planet while competing internationally, at least it is just that where I am from, but I guess it's okay and cool in USA.

People are making Ronda out to be almost the reincarnation of Shiva with a lightening rod of Zeus and supreme power of Vegeta. If you managed to listen to the praise aimed at her from the media/social media long enough, if you could do so without puking, after a while you would be convinced that she could tap Garcia with her arms behind her back, pin Saitiev blindfolded, and knock out Samart without even touching him.

I'm not going to say Ronda is facing subpar competition because it might be a case of her just being way better than anybody else in that division. I don't know. Nor am I going to say that she's not a great great fighter who made most out of her opportunity. And yes, I am a guy and she will probably tap me out in a minute unless I pull Starnes and bit faster at that too.

I thought Holy Holmes might have a shot if she was as good as advertised but boy was she a big disappointment. Cyborg does seem to possess a very masculine physical attributes visually and she did piss hot before, but I'm not going to be the one to judge, since though it's perhaps very likely one probably juiced when they piss hot, but there is probably exceptions since there's no such thing as a test without flaws, it's not perfect.

Regarding the potential outcome of the oft-mentioned fight,

I reason as follows.

I think Cyborg can keep it up long enough to knock Ronda out who doesn't seem to possess much polished striking defense. I don't see Ronda fighting off backfoot against Cyborg, and nor does Ronda rely on wrestling takedowns while ducking under a punch but she tend to just stand straight and just punches to set up her throws or use the threat of throws to set up her punches.

I think Cyborg kos her in the first round if they ever fight and Cyborg doesn't die from cutting weight.

Cyborg can't box here is proof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5QDryuUQKo

But Ronda's chin has never been tested. Brawling with Cyborg, like she did with Bethe, is a risky tactic, so Ronda would have to try and clinch. Women are getting wise to Ronda's takedowns, though, and she struggled with them against Bethe. With Cyborg, dirty boxing might spell her own demise, so the question is: how does Ronda close the gap?

Beth was down within 3o seconds

Cyborg%20175_zpspaovgkwz.png

ssssssssssssssssssssss.jpg

look i love women's feet as much as the next guy, but i don't know who those feet belong to

if they are cyborg's, than all i have to ask, is if you're religious why would you tattoo the name of your lord on your foot?

brazilians the irish of south 'merica

giphy.gif

This shit ain't some mythical martial arts where you can be 100 pounds women and can use someone else's momentum to throw 300 pounds man on their head, Judo ain't that.

Except its a 150 lb woman, throwing a 170 lb woman who has weak judo. Ronda can easily throw Cyborg.

If Cat Zingano and Kaitlin Young can KO Miesha, how come Ronda cant?.. DERP!

No, you're doing it wrong.

Cyborg is a striker who is supposedly going to ko Rousey in the first, when she couldn't ko the 36 year old, part time, 135lb Takahashi. Yet, other far lesser fighters have knocked her out.

Rousey is a grappler. A comparable situation is Kaufman going to a decision with Rousey when she has been submitted by lesser fighters. That hasn't happened.

You did prove m point nicely though.

Cyborg fights real competition. Not hand-picked victims.

lol..Good one.

Even Bethe Correira has a TKO win over one of super KO GOAT Cyborg's 145 lb "real competition". What a joke.

Last edited:
Cyborg fights real competition. Not hand-picked victims.

WUT?!!! Are you high? Below are 3 of the last 4 of Cyroids opponents dating back to 2013.... They don't even qualify as cans, they are worse. And Fiona doesn't even fight anymore. Yea real freakin world beaters. Ronda has beaten Sara McMann, Tate, Zingano, Alexis Davis who's records are a combined 52-13. Those are legit fighters who would tool the girls below. Stop posting your embarrassing yourself.

Faith Van Dunn 5-2
Charmaine Tweet 6-5
Fiona Muxlow 6-3

She doesn't even need to fight Cyborg, she's the UFC BW Champ and undefeated (not like Cyborg)

If Cyborg wants to fight the BW Champ she needs to make the weight, simple as that.

Then maybe Ronda should stop calling out a fighter she has no intention of fighting.

Then maybe Ronda should stop calling out a fighter she has no intention of fighting.

Last time I checked Ronda wasn't the one with every second twitter post being about Cyborg

THAT overeem isn't THAT overeem.

And, with your logic, I guess we shouldn't bother fighting, we might as well look at the records of the opponents they faced and chose a victor.

Pretty sure Cyborg fought some legit competitions as well. Ronda pretty sure fought some cans too.

Ronda has fought the better competition by far. It isn't close.

There is no evidence Cyborg would knock Ronda out in the first round. Not only has Ronda never been in trouble, but Cyborg has taken much lesser fighters into the second and third rounds. The only way this fight is interesting is if Cyborg can stuff Ronda's takedowns for several rounds.

Back