Cyborg will knock out Ronda in the first round

And you think moving toward cyborg is a good idea

Ronda doesn't have to, but if she does the OVERWHELMING odds are that a clinch is initiated, and it's a huge advantage to Ronda from that point on. Cyborg isn't knocking girls out with one punch, have you even seen her fight?

If you think Cyborg can fight the way she's ALWAYS fought and somehow avoid getting clinched and thrown, I don't know what to tell you. Like I said I don't think you understand what you're seeing. But that's just my opinion. And opinion that's backed by a mind that's made a whole bunch of $ betting MMA, but an opinion none the less.

I stopped reading when you tried hating on the USA ts. Where is the mud you play in? Brazil I'm guessing?

THAT overeem isn't THAT overeem.

And, with your logic, I guess we shouldn't bother fighting, we might as well look at the records of the opponents they faced and chose a victor.

Pretty sure Cyborg fought some legit competitions as well. Ronda pretty sure fought some cans too.

Not to mention that overeem's habit of gassing and getting KTFO started LONG before his run at HW.

As I see it, Rhonda is obviously the superior fighter between her and cyborg, so she should be stepping up to add to her legacy--sort of like Leonard vs. Hagler. It wouldn't have meant much of Hagler had starved himself to welterweight, even though SRL was the bigger draw by far.

She doesn't even need to fight Cyborg, she's the UFC BW Champ and undefeated (not like Cyborg)

If Cyborg wants to fight the BW Champ she needs to make the weight, simple as that.

Yea but his point is ronda and dana have been talking crap about cyborg for years to come down a weight class. Thats some coward sh*t there. It would be like jones calling werdum out and wanting him to fight at 205. Its ridiculous. The "if she quit using roids" thing is also ridiculous. She was never caught doing roids it was a weight cutting drug. She is a big girl regardless anyway. Naturally without any type of training she would be a big girl. Her bone structure is bigger and plain and simple she again is just bigger. They want a depleted version of cyborg.

if you're gonna copy and paste a dumb post, why not make it good?

Reem didn't do well because he was off the roids.

he was beating all of them too, btw. what a terrible comparison. do you even MMA?

reem was not beating rothwell. he played patty cake and ran for about 2 minutes, and then rothwell tagged him once and it was over very quickly after

It's extremely rare any two big name fighters from different weight classes fight while both are winning. Just wait for cyborg to lose a couple and she will drop down

So you're saying a girl who is bigger (in a bigger weight class), stronger, and pumped full of brazilian steroids might KO Ronda first round? I can see that.

And you think moving toward cyborg is a good idea

Technically speaking it's the absolute best thing you can do against Cyborg.

When you enter clinch range, you remove an opponents range of motion which eliminates their punching power. Once in the clinch your opponent can then hit you with knees which would usually be a dangerous position, except when you lift your leg to throw a knee your remove one of your bases of support which makes you exceptionally easy to throw.

The WORST thing you can do against a Judoka is enter the clinch and try to throw a knee. That's a 100% guarantee you get tossed on your head. Balancing against a throw attempt requires the ability to move back your hips and maintain your balance which requires TWO legs.

If you're Cyborg and fighting Rousey, you NEVER want to be in clinch range. You don't want to try to get a plum, you don't want to try to throw a knee, and you don't want to throw kicks above the shin (risk of being caught and thrown).

In fact, if you're Cyborg and you're fighting Rousey you want to do the exact OPPOSITE of everything that Cyborg usually does.

1. Throw jabs and hooks, don't throw looping overhands or winging punches. And do not over commit to your strikes.
2. Don't throw high kicks or knees. Stick to low kicks to the lower legs.
3. Don't close the distance. Stick to jabs and low kicks to maintain distance.
4. Don't move in straight lines toward your opponent, change angles and circle away to create distance and minimize straight line angles.

So, long story short, if you're Rousey then Yes. You WANT Cyborg to fight EXACTLY the way she usually fights. And if she does, Rousey submits Cyborg in the first round.

If you're Cyborg and you want to win, the one person you do NOT want to fight like is yourself.

So you support smaller fighters having to gain weight in order to move up in weight to fight proven steroid abusers? I guess that's how it works in whatever shitty country you're from. We call that "bullying" in the civilized world.

People are just hating on Ronda and Dana itt. Cyborg was also calling ronda out and Dana said the only way cyborg eill get the fight is if she makes the weight.

Cyborg has done nothing to get the fight aside from call her out on social media.

First of all Cyborg only has ONE (1) KO in her career!! Ronda has TWO (2)!! So Ronda has more one punch knockout power than Cyborg.

Second, let me break it down for TS and the other idiots out there:

Cyborg got mounted twice by Gina Carano who has ZERO grappling credentials, Ronda DESTROYS her on the ground after she tosses that a$$ on the ground. Cyborg's charging aggressive style plays right into Rondas judo strengths, look at what happened when Alexis, Zingano and Meisha charged in on Ronda, they all got tossed on their head.

This is a terrible stylistic matchup for Cyborg, not Ronda. If Gina can mount Cyborg multiple times, Ronda will wrap her like a pretzel and finish her

Technically speaking it's the absolute best thing you can do against Cyborg.

When you enter clinch range, you remove an opponents range of motion which eliminates their punching power. Once in the clinch your opponent can then hit you with knees which would usually be a dangerous position, except when you lift your leg to throw a knee your remove one of your bases of support which makes you exceptionally easy to throw.

The WORST thing you can do against a Judoka is enter the clinch and try to throw a knee. That's a 100% guarantee you get tossed on your head. Balancing against a throw attempt requires the ability to move back your hips and maintain your balance which requires TWO legs.

If you're Cyborg and fighting Rousey, you NEVER want to be in clinch range. You don't want to try to get a plum, you don't want to try to throw a knee, and you don't want to throw kicks above the shin (risk of being caught and thrown).

In fact, if you're Cyborg and you're fighting Rousey you want to do the exact OPPOSITE of everything that Cyborg usually does.

1. Throw jabs and hooks, don't throw looping overhands or winging punches. And do not over commit to your strikes.
2. Don't throw high kicks or knees. Stick to low kicks to the lower legs.
3. Don't close the distance. Stick to jabs and low kicks to maintain distance.
4. Don't move in straight lines toward your opponent, change angles and circle away to create distance and minimize straight line angles.

So, long story short, if you're Rousey then Yes. You WANT Cyborg to fight EXACTLY the way she usually fights. And if she does, Rousey submits Cyborg in the first round.

If you're Cyborg and you want to win, the one person you do NOT want to fight like is yourself.

Good post

Plan for Cyborg:

1.Make 135.
2.Fight random UFC chick (and easily win).
3.Fight Ronda and knock her out, in the first round of course.
4.Make massive amounts of money

Or.....................................

1.Talk about 135 but don't actually do it.
2.Mention Ronda as often as possible to keep your name out there/relevant.
3.Fight in an obscure org. (don't forget to mention Ronda)
4.Keep doing what you've been doing. (and complain as much as possible)

Bonus:

Have Tito as your manager:

titospeaks.jpg

Pose with and dwarf a male fighter who has fought at 155.

cyborgedgar.png

Take and post picture of scale.......

Cyborg%20175_zpspaovgkwz.png

Fail drug test..... or something.

First of all Cyborg only has ONE (1) KO in her career!! Ronda has TWO (2)!! So Ronda has more one punch knockout power than Cyborg.

Second, let me break it down for TS and the other idiots out there:

Cyborg got mounted twice by Gina Carano who has ZERO grappling credentials, Ronda DESTROYS her on the ground after she tosses that a$$ on the ground. Cyborg's charging aggressive style plays right into Rondas judo strengths, look at what happened when Alexis, Zingano and Meisha charged in on Ronda, they all got tossed on their head.

This is a terrible stylistic matchup for Cyborg, not Ronda. If Gina can mount Cyborg multiple times, Ronda will wrap her like a pretzel and finish her

Man did you watch the Gina fight. Cyborg failed twice on belly to belly throws Gina just landed in Mount, she did not earn it.

Honestly how i see it going

Cyborg ronda exhange punches ,cyborg clinches,ronda throws her and snaps her arm in under 60 seconds

People shit on cyborg for having less fight iq then zingano

Plan for Cyborg:

1.Make 135.
2.Fight random UFC chick (and easily win).
3.Fight Ronda and knock her out, in the first round of course.
4.Make massive amounts of money

Or.....................................

1.Talk about 135 but don't actually do it.
2.Mention Ronda as often as possible to keep your name out there/relevant.
3.Fight in an obscure org. (don't forget to mention Ronda)
4.Keep doing what you've been doing. (and complain as much as possible)

Bonus:

Have Tito as your manager:

titospeaks.jpg

Pose with and dwarf a male fighter who has fought at 155.

cyborgedgar.png

Take and post picture of scale.......

Cyborg%20175_zpspaovgkwz.png

Fail drug test..... or something.

You missed do a press conference and bring a doctors note saying you will die if you go to 135

Honestly how i see it going

Cyborg ronda exhange punches ,cyborg clinches,ronda throws her and snaps her arm in under 60 seconds

People shit on cyborg for having less fight iq then zingano

OMG Cyborg was so drained at (insert 135, 140, 145) ... they made her do testing and stuff and it really messed with her training. Ronda would get destroyed if they fought at Cyborg's real weight class (insert 140, 145, 155, whatever is higher than where Cyborg lost).

Back