Cyborg will knock out Ronda in the first round

Is Cyborg 300 pounds? No. Cyborg is 175 walking weight and most likely closer to 155-160 on fight night.

If you think Rousey who competed at 155 in international Judo against world class, black belt Judoka can't throw a 160-175 pound Cyborg you're high as a kite.

Seriously, people have NO idea the gap in skill between your run of the mill black belt and world class, Olympic caliber black belts. 6 months or 6 years of training in Judo in a gym won't make a lick of difference against a Judoka like Rousey.

I guess why bother signing a NFL running back then. Might as well pick up sprinters because they are the fastest.

Judo GI matters. There have been plenty better Judokas struggling to adapt to MMA. Why? Obviously better competition unless one time olympic bronze female medalist happen to be far superior in her Judo skills.

I don't see Ronda having easy time throwing Cyborg unless she rocks her.

Guys, anyways, let's see who wins, instead of arguing over it.

Just be ready to eat it when the shit happens as predicted.

Well it seems I'm outnumbered 10 to 1. It's not my idea of fun debate.

Guys, anyways, let's see who wins, instead of arguing over it.

Just be ready to eat it when the shit happens as predicted.

But do you at least now acknowledge Cyborg whole career has been mostly fighting small unathletic scrubs and she's pretty much KO'd no one? She was cheating during a lot of this time period also.

A bunch of Ronda and Cyborg's opponents have fought each other. Can you guess which set of opponents has the better record? Ronda is way more dominant against those better fighters. Cat Zingano easily could've been your mythical 145 ko artist bumrushing 6-4 fighters and 125ers that Cyborg faces.

I guess why bother signing a NFL running back then. Might as well pick up sprinters because they are the fastest.

Judo GI matters. There have been plenty better Judokas struggling to adapt to MMA. Why? Obviously better competition unless one time olympic bronze female medalist happen to be far superior in her Judo skills.

I don't see Ronda having easy time throwing Cyborg unless she rocks her.

Those "better" Judoka rarely had problems throwing people when they tried their hand at MMA. The biggest problems they had were usually glass chins, poor subs, or a lack of no-gi grappling skills.

None of those apply to Rousey so far.

Those "better" Judoka rarely had problems throwing people when they tried their hand at MMA. The biggest problems they had were usually glass chins, poor subs, or a lack of no-gi grappling skills.

None of those apply to Rousey so far.

Not really. Newsflash. There has been a LOT more Judokas than Hector or Akiyama in U F C.

If that fight ever happens.

I feel that it's some chicken shit to call someone out from a higher weight class to a fight and ask them to drop down to their weight class when they competed in that higher weight class for the majority of their existence on this planet while competing internationally, at least it is just that where I am from, but I guess it's okay and cool in USA.

People are making Ronda out to be almost the reincarnation of Shiva with a lightening rod of Zeus and supreme power of Vegeta. If you managed to listen to the praise aimed at her from the media/social media long enough, if you could do so without puking, after a while you would be convinced that she could tap Garcia with her arms behind her back, pin Saitiev blindfolded, and knock out Samart without even touching him.

I'm not going to say Ronda is facing subpar competition because it might be a case of her just being way better than anybody else in that division. I don't know. Nor am I going to say that she's not a great great fighter who made most out of her opportunity. And yes, I am a guy and she will probably tap me out in a minute unless I pull Starnes and bit faster at that too.

I thought Holy Holmes might have a shot if she was as good as advertised but boy was she a big disappointment. Cyborg does seem to possess a very masculine physical attributes visually and she did piss hot before, but I'm not going to be the one to judge, since though it's perhaps very likely one probably juiced when they piss hot, but there is probably exceptions since there's no such thing as a test without flaws, it's not perfect.

Regarding the potential outcome of the oft-mentioned fight,

I reason as follows.

I think Cyborg can keep it up long enough to knock Ronda out who doesn't seem to possess much polished striking defense. I don't see Ronda fighting off backfoot against Cyborg, and nor does Ronda rely on wrestling takedowns while ducking under a punch but she tend to just stand straight and just punches to set up her throws or use the threat of throws to set up her punches.

I think Cyborg kos her in the first round if they ever fight and Cyborg doesn't die from cutting weight.

How many 1st round KOs does Cyborg have?

So you support smaller fighters having to gain weight in order to move up in weight to fight proven steroid abusers? I guess that's how it works in whatever shitty country you're from. We call that "bullying" in the civilized world.

ronda is much "larger" than almost every other female fighter

in reality, she's good at cutting then gets big again

she's the bully, you bully. look at her here:

method=get&s=ronda-rousey-09-24-12-12-58-44-600.jpg

and her with her 4th place participation pity non-medal:

04-Ronda-Rousey_display_image.jpg

4240%20-%20brock_lesnar%20laughing%20smiling.jpg

cyborgedgar.png

Cyborg has a hard enough time finishing nobodies.

She has never had one punch knockout power.

A ton of volume, but she's often times sloppy and wild. Which leads me to believe she'll be taken down, and we all know what's gonna happen once Ronda puts her on her back.

Ronda will only be a 7-1 favorite vs Cryborg. She will quickly take her down a sub her in the first. Big John will need to peel her off of her and Cryborg will be writhing on the ground in 47 seconds.

She'll make it look every bit as easy as any one of these girls. Not even sure Cyborg beats Cat.

Yeah idk. Cyborg has the hands advantage but Ronda could just throw Her on the floor and armbar her

Ronda is an original 145, it is always the heaviest in the octagon

Remember when Overeem looked awesome smashing the Paul Buentellos of the world? How'd he do against Bigfoot, Browne, Rothwell?

There is no proof Cyborg is better than Cat, Tate, or McMann. You're basing your opinion on flawed data; that is that Cris fights 128lb Japanese girls (Akano), part time fighters (Muxlaw, Finney, Tweet) and low level girls with terrible records (Finney 8-11, Muxlaw 6-3, Tweet 6-5). Plus, 36 year old 135lb Yoko Takahashi went to a decision with Cris. Would Yoko make it out of the first round with Ronda, Cat, Tate, McMann? Doubtful. Yoko has the stellar record of 17-12, and was knocked out in the first round by Coenen, Becky Levi, Irma Verhoeff, and submitted in the first round by Irina Rodina, and Coenen twice.

If Becky Levi can ko Takahashi in the first, how come Cris couldn't?

If Cat Zingano and Kaitlin Young can KO Miesha, how come Ronda cant?.. DERP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back