Cyborg > Rousey

So much butthurt, TS you are a joke, GTFO

this thread is a pathetic display of butthurt

And how exactly is TS or people holding his opinion butthurt? Butthurt that Ronda is beating barmaids and pole-dancers? Rofl, stay delusional. No one is butthurt, most people look at W"MMA" and feel ashamed for these girls*, it's empathy if you will.

*I feel even more ashamed for people who believe that W"MMA" is the real deal.

Your name fits you because;

1. You think Cyborg beats Ronda, but not only that, does it early, and easy.

And

2. That there is a conspiracy by the UFC to protect Ronda.

Both statements are so laughable I don't even know what to say man. Ronda fucking kills Cyborg at this point.

It's not like the UFC ever arranged fights to make a fighter look good (like Conor McGregor until he had that one fight against Mendes, which would've been Edgar otherwise so the UFC had no real choice here).

It's not like the UFC built a division around Ronda and started to pretend that she could beat top level athletes, men and boxing legends like Mayweather or Tyson.

It's not like you were being objective and not simply acting like a delusional new ager.

Franklin u line
Rousey -185
Borg +165
In all honesty, cyborg would be as live underdog as Ive ever seen..She has the shoulder girdle of a man, she punches and kicks like a man.

One of the top 2-3 fights to make of all time(right now)

You're delusional if you don't think rousy would be a huge favorite.

i'll give you the one on the bottom, but top pic is tko from gnp not a clean ko. impressive as it might be, not going to take anything away from that.

in any event, i don't see the point in discussing this until the fight is signed. i'll just be over here holding my breath.

You obviously didn't watch that fight. The first punch was a clean standing KO. However, in mid-face plant, Davis fell into a knee and throw. The throw woke her up for the GNP.

You obviously didn't watch that fight. The first punch was a clean standing KO. However, in mid-face plant, Davis fell into a knee and throw. The throw woke her up for the GNP.

no, i watched it. if by "standing ko" you mean the whole "knocked out on their feet" oxymoron though, sorry i don't subscribe to that. i would call rampage wand III, some of hunto's best work, or hendricks fitch a "standing ko". we will just have to agree to disagree on that one.

as i said, was a good showing by rousey though.

party on.

Last edited:
i'll give you the one on the bottom, but top pic is tko from gnp not a clean ko. impressive as it might be, not going to take anything away from that.

in any event, i don't see the point in discussing this until the fight is signed. i'll just be over here holding my breath.

ufc-175-rr-punchwatermarked.gif

Look at the right hand in slow motion. Completely destroys Davis. Her knees buckle, and the right hand punch she was bringing back to throw ended up going at Ronda's knee. Look at the force ripple through Davis's face and her head snapping so hard her ear hits her elbow, and her braids whip around. Davis tried grappling the ref for 30 seconds, had no idea where she was or what happened. Yves had to keep saying, "The fight is over, the fight is over." Ronda completely rebooted her hard drive.

It's not like the UFC ever arranged fights to make a fighter look good (like Conor McGregor until he had that one fight against Mendes, which would've been Edgar otherwise so the UFC had no real choice here).

It's not like the UFC built a division around Ronda and started to pretend that she could beat top level athletes, men and boxing legends like Mayweather or Tyson.

It's not like you were being objective and not simply acting like a delusional new ager.

I don't even understand wtf you are saying. How does any of that have anything to do with TheMadHatter's post and my response? MadHatter stated Cyborg beats Rousey and does it fast and that the UFC is actively protecting Ronda from Cyborg.

There is no conspiracy here. The UFC has no reason to do it. Did they protect A. Silva? GSP? Are they protecting Jose Aldo from Conor McGregor? Did they protect Bones from DC?

Cyborg refuses to make weight and fight because she doesn't want that ass kicking on her legacy. Anyone paying attention knows this by now. How do you not know it? Who in the fuck says they can't make weight or they will die. :icon_lol:

Look at the right hand in slow motion. Completely destroys Davis. Her knees buckle, and the right hand punch she was bringing back to throw ended up going at Ronda's knee. Look at the force ripple through Davis's face and her head snapping so hard her ear hits her elbow, and her braids whip around. Davis tried grappling the ref for 30 seconds, had no idea where she was or what happened. Yves had to keep saying, "The fight is over, the fight is over." Ronda completely rebooted her hard drive.

she is no doubt "rocked" or "in trouble" as the color commentators like to scream, but i don't call that a "standing" or "clean" ko.

i this is how i define standing/clean ko:

2vccd2d.gif

Not to mention, Ronda's toolkit for finishes is expanding. She doesn't have to armbar people anymore if she doesn't want to. 3 of her last 4 fights have been by KO and lets not forget the liver shot knees.

Ronda_Rousey_vs._Sara_McMann_1.gif

th

she is no doubt "rocked" or "in trouble" as the color commentators like to scream, but i don't call that a "standing" or "clean" ko.

2vccd2d.gif

She was definitely out. She got saved by falling forward into Ronda's clinch, but if Ronda would have simply stepped back she would have face planted.

2vccd2d.gif

Davis was on her way to a faceplant, but falls into a knee and a throw. Pretty clear. Plus, how do you discount Davis having no idea what is going on or what happened for a long stretch of time after? Rousey's right hand obliterated her.

She was definitely out. She got saved by falling forward into Ronda's clinch, but if Ronda would have simply stepped back she would have face planted.

Davis was on her way to a faceplant, but falls into a knee and a throw. Pretty clear. Plus, how do you discount Davis having no idea what is going on or what happened for a long stretch of time after? Rousey's right hand obliterated her.

you guys need to give over. im not interested in arguing about it. do you understand the phrase "lets just agree to disagree"? i've posted it at least once.

at this point it just looks like trolling.

you guys need to give over. im not interested in arguing about it. do you understand the phrase "lets just agree to disagree"? i've posted it at least once.

No, I don't consider that a clean argument. You were definitely " wrong" and "in trouble" but I don't call that a "winning" or a "clean" argument.

We can all speculate how the fight will go but lets just relish that a less than mediocre fighter got her ass kicked for talking shit.

And yet here you are posting about it again. If you don't want to discuss how you're clearly wrong then go post in another thread.

And how exactly is TS or people holding his opinion butthurt? Butthurt that Ronda is beating barmaids and pole-dancers? Rofl, stay delusional. No one is butthurt, most people look at W"MMA" and feel ashamed for these girls*, it's empathy if you will.

*I feel even more ashamed for people who believe that W"MMA" is the real deal.

Says the guy on an Internet chat board.

Back