Cyborg > Rousey

Stan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
It's no wonder why Rousey avoids a fight with Cyborg. If she tried fighting Cyborg like that she would get laid out in less than 20 seconds. What a pathetic display of bad stand up.

No, I don't consider that a clean argument. You were definitely " wrong" and "in trouble" but I don't call that a "winning" or a "clean" argument.

here is another good example of a clean ko for ya bud. this might be my favorite one yet. if not, definitely in the top five.

And yet here you are posting about it again. If you don't want to discuss how you're clearly wrong then go post in another thread.

i thought you'd like this too trollboy.

Eu9J7ga.gif

She won't try that with Cyborg. She'll take Cyborg down and submit her with ease.

She's a much better grappler, and after tonight, she's clearly stronger as well.

So much butthurt, TS you are a joke, GTFO

Y'all going to pretend Cyborg's striking isn't just as atrocious.

It's no wonder why Rousey avoids a fight with Cyborg. If she tried fighting Cyborg like that she would get laid out in less than 20 seconds. What a pathetic display of bad stand up.

hahah... Ronda has laid out more people than Cyborg, who has actually not KO'd anybody before. She mostly gets GNP TKOs, but good luck getting Ronda to the ground. Not to mention how weak Cyborg's opponents have been. Cyborg takes four full rounds to stop Marloes (who was stopped by Tate), but somehow Cyborg is going to stop Ronda. Sure. Cyborg fans are the most hilarious !

She wouldn't try to fight Cyborg like that, obviously.

P.S. Every fighter ever has basically walked into a clinch with Cyborg effortlessly. Good luck.

cyborg just needs to lose like FOUR pounds to fight ronda rousey

You clearly haven't seen Cyborg fight. She is a roided up 170 women fighting 115 pounds. She wins by ground and pound and I've never seen her actually KO someone like Ronda just did.

She also ran from the UFC when they asked for a drug test.

Ronda can't bully Cyborg the way she did to Beth, that's for sure.

So much butthurt, TS you are a joke, GTFO

Amen.

Tell Cyborg to stop pissing hotter than a well used kettle and get her butt in the UFC then? easy to say "I'll beat you" from a country away, Bethe correia did that and looked what happened to her.

Y'all going to pretend Cyborg's striking isn't just as atrocious.

Looks like pretty similar striking levels, but Ronda is so much quicker than Cyborg and since Ronda has actually one-strike put people away, she probably has more power than Cyborg, too.

It won't matter, though, Cyborg will do her bullrush like usual and the fight will look more like Ronda v. Cat.

She should make weight and do it. Or shut the fuck up

You should lose weight and shut the fuck up

Cyborg has never ko'd anyone clean. That's #2 for Ronda.

859326298.gif

Did she dieded?
CLYWJ9SUkAAb3Ry.jpg

It's worth noting too that Cryborg's competition is much smaller on average than Rousey's.

Do you actually think Cyborg would last any longer? Ronda was utterly dominate her standing at this power. While cyborg has the muscles, ronda hits far harder. Ronda is the only woman in MMA with 1 punch KO power. That is twice in the last 3 fights that she has KOed someone with 1 punch.

How is she avoiding that fight exactly? If Cyborg can make 135 ronda will fight her.

Cyborg getting laid out like Betch if she ever has the guts to stop lifting weights for a few weeks and fighting at the champ's weight class.

Hope you like the taste of canvas, Cryborg.

CLYVe5RUcAA4J0t.jpg

Looks like pretty similar striking levels, but Ronda is so much quicker than Cyborg and since Ronda has actually one-strike put people away, she probably has more power than Cyborg, too.

It won't matter, though, Cyborg will do her bullrush like usual and the fight will look more like Ronda v. Cat.

This is what I don't understand about people who believe Cyborg would win. Every bit of her shitty game plays directly into Ronda's. She's not a power puncher which means she needs to pressure.(Bad idea) She's a swarm fighter who uses her strikes to power into the clinch.(Bad idea) She relies entirely on strength and power to get position on the mat.(Sensing a theme here?) Cyborg plays her game and gets tossed and subbed or avoids playing her own game and gets tossed and subbed. Y'all are the antivaxxers of the MMA world. There's all this evidence and you just plug your ears and go NOPE FUCK YOU CYBORG WINS.

Back