Cyborg > Rousey

LMAO please show me where in MMA do you have a current champion that moves down a weight class to fight a lighter weight champion? Right it's never happened so STFU!
When you piss hot for roids and get stripped of your title and gets your weight class destroyed, you lose all your bargaining power. So STFU yourself, moron.

Accept the fact that the fight never happened because Cybro wouldn't agree to the terms she signed her contract to do . . .

After that, the terms of her UFC contract stipulate that the Brazilian must first make the 135-pound bantamweight title weight limit and compete at that class in InvictaFC. If Justino does that, and presumably wins, she would then get to fight in the UFC.

Didn't realize how old this thread was and I'm reading it like "what the fuck?"

It's no wonder why Rousey avoids a fight with Cyborg. If she tried fighting Cyborg like that she would get laid out in less than 20 seconds. What a pathetic display of bad stand up.

Cyborg is #1 p4p female fighter. Maybe #1 p4p MMA. Who didn't know this?

Cybrog'd crush holly

I do not have enough evidence to predict the result of that fight. Cyborg plows forward and throws haymakers. She is strong enough to overpower most of the competition, but it might play into Ronda's strength.

Comparing Holly to Cyborg is comparing apples to oranges.

When you piss hot for roids and get stripped of your title and gets your weight class destroyed, you lose all your bargaining power. So STFU yourself, moron.

What's the matter dumbass can't answer the question? So you lose all bargaining power when you piss hot right. Then why does Overeem, Ben Rothwell, Anderson Silva etc... still have bargaining power even though they all pissed hot? Shut the fuk up and get your fuk'in head out of your ass.

LMAO please show me where in MMA do you have a current champion that moves down a weight class to fight a lighter weight champion? Right it's never happened so STFU!

Lol. When the division doesn't exist in the only relevant org?

What's the matter dumbass can't answer the question? So you lose all bargaining power when you piss hot right. Then why does Overeem, Ben Rothwell, Anderson Silva etc... still have bargaining power even though they all pissed hot? Shut the fuk up and get your fuk'in head out of your ass.
Are you saying she didn't lose bargaining power? She caused the division to collapse.

When did Overeem or Ben Rothwell demand to fight Jon Jones, the LHW champion while they are HWs? Oh right never. And you mention Anderson Silva--when he wanted to fight GSP he was willing to go down to 170 to get the fight. Good job shooting yourself in the foot moron.

And go ahead and ignore the other facts that I pointed out about Cybro (stripped of the title, weight division dismissed because of her.) Just let's me know I'm right.

By the way, your arguments are moot because of the contract Cybro signed (going to repeat here since you can't seem to read) . . .

After that, the terms of her UFC contract stipulate that the Brazilian must first make the 135-pound bantamweight title weight limit and compete at that class in InvictaFC. If Justino does that, and presumably wins, she would then get to fight in the UFC.

Facts. Deal with them dipshit.

cupshut.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing we can all agree on is after the Holly fight Honda will never ever ever ever ever ever ever fight Cyborg. I like that Holly wants to fight Cybrog but she will get massacred as well.

Cyborg smashes Rousey.

You'd be a fool to think otherwise.

Cyborg smashes Rousey.

Then the biggest fool is Cybro for never making weight to make the biggest bank of her life for smashing Rousey.

Instead she just kept flapping her roided lips and never doing what she needed to do to make the fight happen.

Cyborg smashes Rousey.

Cyborgs game is completely different from Holm's.

Cyborgs game plays into Ronda's strenghts.

You would be a fool thinking otherwise.

Great bump. I kinda missed seeing posts from those clowns who spent their days white knighting over and over, accumulating 8k posts in less than a year spamming the "once ever" crap. They don't post that often now, do they? I guess they are probably in a tennis forum now defending Serena Williams.

On topic: Holm >> Cyborg. Rousey >> Ibragimova.

No, they didnt disappear, or develop a love for tennis. They just all got new accounts, and now they spam Conor shit threads 24/7.

Cyborg smashes Rousey.

cyborg continues to say she would beat rousey, yet continues to do nothing to make the fight actually happen.

Cyborgs game is completely different from Holm's.

Cyborgs game plays into Ronda's strenghts.

You would be a fool thinking otherwise.

You're a fool because you think Cyborg's going to play right into Rousey game plan. Cyborg smashed Rousey because she's bigger, stronger, meaner, more durable and hits a lot harder than Rousey.

Rousey going to get bullied.

Back