Cyborg literally cries when talking about Rousey's insults in new interview

100% bullshit made up to fit your agenda.

This is what really happened:

Let's go through a recap of Cyborg, Ronda, and the UFC.

• 2011: Ronda is offered a FW fight against Cyborg if she beats Budd. Cyborg gets popped, and Ronda agrees to fight Cyborg at 145 if her suspension isn't too long. Cyborg's suspension is a year, and Strikeforce drops the 145 division.

• 2012: Cyborg calls out Ronda to fight at a 140 catchweight. Ronda's camp agrees, as long as both fighters agree to VADA testing. Cyborg changes the topic and demands the fight at 145 with no compromising. Ronda beats Miesha for the belt.

• 2013: Ronda is an immediate success in her transition to the UFC, and Cyborg has now begun the cycle of being unable to speak about anything other than Ronda. The UFC, wanting this fight to take place, buys Cyborg's contract to have her fight in Invicta while she loses weight naturally to fight at 135. They even offer to pay for nutritionists to help her safely move divisions.

• 2014, 2015: Cyborg never drops weight, and continues comfortably crushing cans in Invicta while being paid a UFC-subsidized purse that literally totaled more than every other fighter on the cards combined. She continues saying that Ronda is ducking her, despite not fulfilling the terms of an agreement her management and she negotiated to get a fight with Ronda. Cyborg complains and says she wants to be released from her UFC contract.

• 2016: The Ronda hype train got its head kicked across the content of Australia and Cyborg agrees to fight at 140 in the UFC, and only in Brazil. She constantly complains that the UFC won't open a women's featherweight division, and claims it is damaging her career.

• Now: The UFC opens a division with no fighters, a division that fans don't even want. Cyborg finally has a home on the big stage! She turns down both title fights because they don't meet her specific terms, including but not limited to 12+ weeks notice and only fighting in Brazil, which would have the inept CABMMA collecting (or forgetting to collect) samples for USADA. Oh, and she's a US citizen now, so this makes even less sense.
It is mind-boggling to me that Dana hasn't completely written Cyborg off by now, and it's even more mind-boggling to me that so many fans have this drunk-history version of events in their head where Cyborg is the GOAT and somehow, through years of tragedy, has been always pushed out of the spotlight.

She's a cheater, and she's routinely full of shit. She's been offered opportunities on a McGregor-style platter for 5 years, and has not once failed to back out of it and point the finger at someone else.

Cyborgs main event did well so they'll play her games.

Ronda is a horrible entity and her behaviour was and remains unacceptable. The only thing that seems to quiet her down for a while is a brutal knockout so good thing she has another one coming up.
Lol, not only cyborg, but her number 1 fan is crying right now.

Seriously read this post

This is what really happened:

Let's go through a recap of Cyborg, Ronda, and the UFC.

• 2011: Ronda is offered a FW fight against Cyborg if she beats Budd. Cyborg gets popped, and Ronda agrees to fight Cyborg at 145 if her suspension isn't too long. Cyborg's suspension is a year, and Strikeforce drops the 145 division.

• 2012: Cyborg calls out Ronda to fight at a 140 catchweight. Ronda's camp agrees, as long as both fighters agree to VADA testing. Cyborg changes the topic and demands the fight at 145 with no compromising. Ronda beats Miesha for the belt.

• 2013: Ronda is an immediate success in her transition to the UFC, and Cyborg has now begun the cycle of being unable to speak about anything other than Ronda. The UFC, wanting this fight to take place, buys Cyborg's contract to have her fight in Invicta while she loses weight naturally to fight at 135. They even offer to pay for nutritionists to help her safely move divisions.

• 2014, 2015: Cyborg never drops weight, and continues comfortably crushing cans in Invicta while being paid a UFC-subsidized purse that literally totaled more than every other fighter on the cards combined. She continues saying that Ronda is ducking her, despite not fulfilling the terms of an agreement her management and she negotiated to get a fight with Ronda. Cyborg complains and says she wants to be released from her UFC contract.

• 2016: The Ronda hype train got its head kicked across the content of Australia and Cyborg agrees to fight at 140 in the UFC, and only in Brazil. She constantly complains that the UFC won't open a women's featherweight division, and claims it is damaging her career.

• Now: The UFC opens a division with no fighters, a division that fans don't even want. Cyborg finally has a home on the big stage! She turns down both title fights because they don't meet her specific terms, including but not limited to 12+ weeks notice and only fighting in Brazil, which would have the inept CABMMA collecting (or forgetting to collect) samples for USADA. Oh, and she's a US citizen now, so this makes even less sense.
It is mind-boggling to me that Dana hasn't completely written Cyborg off by now, and it's even more mind-boggling to me that so many fans have this drunk-history version of events in their head where Cyborg is the GOAT and somehow, through years of tragedy, has been always pushed out of the spotlight.

She's a cheater, and she's routinely full of shit. She's been offered opportunities on a McGregor-style platter for 5 years, and has not once failed to back out of it and point the finger at someone else.

Dude, THIS is bullshit and you know it. The only legitimate point you've made was Cyborg playing games in 2012 for the VADA testing and that's it. Cyborg has been calling out right since then after seving her suspension and pissing clean after all of her fights in Invicta. Even I question what Cyborg may have been doing in 2012 when she went against her agreement in 2012 for PED testing.

The rest of your post is jibberish especially if you think Cyborg was the only one smashing cans. Dana and Ronda both got the shock of their lives because they thought that (still untested and suspect) Holly Holm was another can to go on Ronda's highlight reel.

BOTTOM LINE!!! Cyborg says that she wants to fight RR. RR "Claims" that she wants to fight Cyborg. BUT.......RR REFUSES to see Cyborg at a catchweight. White knight all you want but facts are facts. As long as Cyborg was dirty RR had a legitimate reason to not get into the cage with her. Now that Cyborg is routinely pissing clean RR has settled for ducking while still running her mouth. Get your head from underneath your Ronda Rousey blankets and face reality white knights.

Dude, THIS is bullshit and you know it. The only legitimate point you've made was Cyborg playing games in 2012 for the VADA testing and that's it. Cyborg has been calling out right since then after seving her suspension and pissing clean after all of her fights in Invicta. Even I question what Cyborg may have been doing in 2012 when she went against her agreement in 2012 for PED testing.

The rest of your post is jibberish especially if you think Cyborg was the only one smashing cans. Dana and Ronda both got the shock of their lives because they thought that (still untested and suspect) Holly Holm was another can to go on Ronda's highlight reel.

BOTTOM LINE!!! Cyborg says that she wants to fight RR. RR "Claims" that she wants to fight Cyborg. BUT.......RR REFUSES to see Cyborg at a catchweight. White knight all you want but facts are facts. As long as Cyborg was dirty RR had a legitimate reason to not get into the cage with her. Now that Cyborg is routinely pissing clean RR has settled for ducking while still running her mouth. Get your head from underneath your Ronda Rousey blankets and face reality white knights.

You can check every single one of those on the internet. I'm not doing it for you. Go on and believe what you want.

This was a dumb ass statement. How can I have an agenda when I'm not a fan of either one of these girls. I just know what will happen if they were to fight each other, that's all.

You can check every single one of those on the internet. I'm not doing it for you. Go on and believe what you want.

And I'm not going to spoonfeed you any of the facts that I laid out. Your point?

I'll repost what I said earlier.

BOTTOM LINE!!! Cyborg says that she wants to fight RR. RR "Claims" that she wants to fight Cyborg. RR absolutely CAN meet Cyborg at 140 much easier than Cyborg can come down to 135 especially since RR is NATURALLY MUCH BIGGER than the weight class she fights at. BUT.......RR REFUSES to see Cyborg at a catchweight. As long as Cyborg was dirty RR had a legitimate reason to not get into the cage with her. Now that Cyborg is routinely pissing clean RR has settled for ducking while still running her mouth. Get your head from underneath your Ronda Rousey blankets and face reality white knights.

White knight all you want but you can't refute this.

Back