Cyborg literally cries when talking about Rousey's insults in new interview

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA CYBORG is MENTALLY WEAK. At least when Ronda cried it was in front of Ellens millions of viewers not some cheap ESPN2 interview that had a budget of $500, fucking LMAO.

I mean Cyborg is significantly bigger than Ronda. Just eyeballing it, I can see how it would be impossible for her to make 135. But I also heard in an interview with Dana that she turned down a fight at 145 (I think against Holm) more than once. So I'm not sure what the deal is.

Why do so many people take Dana's word as gospel without at least hearing the other side of the story? Because we all know Dana is a paragon of virtue and honesty....

Ronda is a horrible entity and her behaviour was and remains unacceptable. The only thing that seems to quiet her down for a while is a brutal knockout so good thing she has another one coming up.

I mean Cyborg is significantly bigger than Ronda. Just eyeballing it, I can see how it would be impossible for her to make 135. But I also heard in an interview with Dana that she turned down a fight at 145 (I think against Holm) more than once. So I'm not sure what the deal is.

Her body is destroyed and needs several months to heal after those ridiculous cuts to 140.

I call bs. Ronda hates bullying. Don't tell me she could possibly bully Cyborg.

I repeat. She hates bullying. The only way she could be a bully was if she was first a hypocrite and Ronda is no hypocrite.

So Cyborg is lying (logic).

And that makes her a fake humility bitch like Holly.

Sorry Cyborg. You've just exposed yourself with your "crying".

Why do so many people take Dana's word as gospel without at least hearing the other side of the story? Because we all know Dana is a paragon of virtue and honesty....
Because Cyborg HERSELF has stated that she turned down the fight. Try to keep up.

Last edited:
This is hilarious, Ronda's mean to me so I'll cry

Her body is destroyed and needs several months to heal after those ridiculous cuts to 140.
Well, she wanted to fight smaller women, right?

I think I have figured out Cyborg. It seems all she does now is crave attention. No one really cares about her unless she talks about Ronda. So every interview she talks about Ronda. A fighter in a different weight class that Cris herself says is it impossible for her to make. What other MMA fighter does that? She got some attention for her old weight cutting video so now she has another avenue to get attention. So when she is not talking about Ronda she is complaining or talking about weight cuts. Look at every interview she does she is always doing a combination of those 3 things.

This can be said about Cyborg as well.

Yeah, I remember that shit with Cyborgs dad.....shit was way over the line. Everyone just thought it as cool to say this shit about Cyborg, even Rogan was roasting her.

Cyborg def roided, but let's be honest: EVERYONE did! Look at Meisha, Holly, Claudia in their bikinis. Look at RR pre and post USADA: went from lean and ripped to a Dan Quinn without Stevia. The whole thing was just so hypocritical and low.

Miesha_Tate_and_Ronda_Rousey_Weigh_In_Strikeforce-12063.jpg

c313d15d2a1b07ce743ea1c7ed03af6585c974dd826120f020bbd94d050ad856_1.jpg

I hope those tears don't put her health in jeopardy so close to her weight cut.

Cyborg would literally KILL Ronda in the cage. Cyborg should just say fuck it and ambush Ronda somewhere and beat her ass since Ronda will never have the guts to sign on the dotted line (in before retards say she had her chance at Ronda at a weight she can't make). Someone that talks the way Ronda does about someone with no intention of backing it up is a straight up COWARD. Like a scared lil fat ugly dog barking at a Pit bull through the safety of a fence (the fence being the 135 division).

Not sure why Cyborg gets so much hate for taking steroids, while other gets away with it.
It was 5.5 years she got caught.
Jones got caught cheating right before UFC 200. :D

Of cours the Ronda vs Cyborg fight will never happen.
Cyborg would take years away from Ronda's life in a fight like that.

I find it funny that this giant woman who takes steroids so she can bully and concuss smaller women for a living can't stand a little trash talk.

Back